JohnQ

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Got my auto dim/compass mirror hooked up. I still need to get the temperature sensor and get it wired up.

Auto dim off

Auto dim on

I added an extra accessory plug, but made this one constantly hot.

I also hooked up some more interior lights, changed the door switches and now enjoy interior lights whenever I open the door. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Got the KC's wired up on a relay with 12 gauge wire. They are only 55w fog lights, but still nice to have.

This is were I mounted my switch.

New water pump, 180º thermostat and electric fan.

I added an extra accessory plug, but made this one constantly hot.

What gauge wire did you use on that accessory outlet? What kind of fuse did you use (if any)?

I ran 12 gauge wire with a 15amp inline fuse.

Should I repaint my rims black?

This is what they looked like on my rubicon before I had them sugar blasted.

I'm thinking of just repainting them instead of wasting the money on powdercoating.

i like the way the stand out on the truck my vote is leave them the way they are.

The original plan was to have them powder coated graphite grey. I like the black look, but the dirty sugar blasted look is growing on me. :D

Got something to get me by until I save up the money for my tnt Y-link, and new rear leafs.

3" Rough Country lift, RE adjustable track bar, and some JKS swaybar disconnects :D

I know AAL's, but I'm hoping they last until I get ready to upgrade. I still need to get some adjustable upper control arms and new brake lines.

• 2 weeks later...

Started on my temporary lift today. I got the front almost done. Still need to put my extended brake lines on and get my disconnects on. I kept my 2 inch spacers on so I'm hoping to end up with around 3.5 to 4 inches of lift with the weight of my bumper. I didn't measure anything yet but it definately looks taller to me. I plan on working on the rear in the morning. If the AAL doesn't level it out I will put on longer shackles for now. I need to try and get a longer brake line and some u-bolts in the morning.

My little helper! :D

Comparing the new lift kit to the old stuff.

Putting on the new lift and getting my @$$ kicked by the new control arms. :oops:

I'd better put new brake lines on before I take her off road.

New RE track bar. I have no idea if I have it set to the right length or not?

Front end in the air. Can't wait to get the back done!

looks GREAT john.

uh..you should not attempt to drive that on the street yet for your safety. one pothole and you have no brakes.

Thanks.

I have some extended brakes lines I'm putting on the front tomorrow. I just need to get one for the back.

looks GREAT john.

uh..you should not attempt to drive that on the street yet for your safety. one pothole and you have no brakes.

Thanks.

I have some extended brakes lines I'm putting on the front tomorrow. I just need to get one for the back.

mid 90's dakota line works beautifully.

I'm at 4" and it's still long enough.

Tackled the AAL today. Got everything done except putting on the new brake lines.

Here are some pics of the install.

My beat up used JKS disconnects. I need to get a new peg for the driver side. Anyone have an extra one?

She has a nice stance. It's too bad it won't last.

I have some adjustable upper control arms on their way and some new bushings for the dana 30. :D