ax15 lube

chrysler changed the fluid specs to (I believe) 10w30 synthetic. :thumbsup:

That's to simplify their inventory for service departments. They don't want to carry the correct fluid for two transmissions that haven't been used in years.

That's to simplify their inventory for service departments. They don't want to carry the correct fluid for two transmissions that haven't been used in years.

Don't both Amsoil and Redline offer gear oils that don't have sulpher compounds?

Don't both Amsoil and Redline offer gear oils that don't have sulpher compounds?

Yes... Redline MTL and MT-90 or Amsoil MTG are all intended for transmissions that contain yellow metal parts.

Yes... Redline MTL and MT-90 or Amsoil MTG are all intended for transmissions that contain yellow metal parts.

Hmmm.

Now, if we only knew an Amsoil vendor. Oh, wait ...