need some tires

yup tractor tires are awsome and boggers are too. super swamper tires are pretty much designed for mud. they don't really do well else where... besides rocks that is but depending on which you get, get ready for chunks to come out of them. your not crawling though so your good :thumbsup:

For tractor tires you will probably need to get 16" rims

For a 15" rims I'd suggest Maxxis Buckshot Mudder or BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM2.

Super Swamper TSL Boggers would be a good choice, but the narrowest they come in to fit under your truck without lift is 12.50, which is too wide for stock rims.

I just got done looking at the site and I don't know what to think. It sounds to good to be true. I mean 400 dollars for a brand new set of true MTs shipping included??? :eek: Is this some kind of cruel twisted joke? or have you just become my new bff?

seriously they have 100% hard core mud tires for 79 bucks A PIECE!

Airing down will void the warranty on any tire.

Guy I wheel with has been running a set of their's on their off road rig for two years. Former coworker had a set on hiis DD Dakota. No complaints from either. When it's time for new tires on Sparkles some time later this year, that's where they will come from.

I'm running them on my TJ.....been on a little over a year and almost 20K miles and they still look "new". I rotate them every 3rd oil change.

$520 bux, shipped to my door:

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

if your looking for an agressive tire the interco TSL swampers are going to be the best bang in my opinion. i would stay with the interco brand, but away from the thornbirds or even the M16s if you are going for serious mud (neither the thornbird nor the m16 clean out very well) if your looking for something that still handles mud well but is still streetable i would look into the truxus m/t.

Josh

• 3 weeks later...

I've been following this thread as I'll be in the same boats pretty soon. I'll be spending the month of March down in Baja, and it's likely that will be the end of my ProComp M/Ts. I liked the sound of some of the Treadwright deals, but it seems that their 15" tires are all pretty much out of stock. Is this the wave of the future; that 15" rims/tires are approaching obsolescence? It happened to me before with all the cars I owned having 13" rims.

Should I start thinking about sourcing some 16" rims? My MJ has been lifted, and if I buy 31/10.5/16s it shouldn't matter anyway, cause 31" OD and 10.5" section width are the same no matter what the rim diameter, right?