Just venting

btm24

Just had a bad few days and thought that I would vent instead of paying attention in my math class (I can't understand this professor any ways)

Going to school 4 days a week and working 5-6 days (45+ hrs) a week is SO HARD! I've been so busy I have no time to breath and I'm just going insane! I've had no time in a week or more to just sit and do nothing. Just to name a few things:

My truck still is NOT done after going on over a mouth, today i even had to take a taxi to school. And the few parts that I would like to get for my truck before it gets done every body wants insane prices for used parts. I still have not gotten two of my books for school which I ordered 2+ weeks ago which is getting me behind in class's. Yesterday I almost go into a wreck tying to go to school to fast because I woke up late in a friends car. I've only been getting maybe 6 hr of sleep every night, and yesterday I put a gal of ice cream in the sink and put the bowl in the freezer ALL night! Every time I do get some time to my self and want to eat a home (which I almost never get to do) there is bad food in the fridge because living alone SUCKS and nobody is there to toss out that bad milk or mop the floor or clean any thing but me :( oh and today I broke my belt, flip flop, and phone case all in the same day.

Any ways thanks for listening and have a good day... I won't

Brandon

I've been there too bud.. I worked full time while enrolled full time in a college that was 30 minutes away.. Looking back, those were the easy days.. Just wait till you own a house, have a child and a wife.. There is hardly any time in the day left for the things you have to do, let alone the stuff you want to do.. But in the end it is all worth it... Life is great... Working hard like you are will make you a better man in the long run.. Hang in there..

This is good training for you youngster. If you don't get a degree and get a decent job with a future the rest of your life will probably be as it is now or worse. Unless you have older rich relatives. :D Suck it up and do your best now; if you do it'll all change later for the better.

I've been there too bud.. I worked full time while enrolled full time in a college that was 30 minutes away.. Looking back, those were the easy days.. Just wait till you own a house, have a child and a wife.. There is hardly any time in the day left for the things you have to do, let alone the stuff you want to do.. But in the end it is all worth it... Life is great... Working hard like you are will make you a better man in the long run.. Hang in there..

Well said ride172 :agree: !

What parts do you need to get running, Brandon?

Hang in there buddy, it could get worse, but it should get better. When I was young, I remember my Mom breaking down because the garden wouldn't take. That was back when if we didn't grow it, we didn't eat it.

"He who would accomplish little need sacrifice little; he who would achieve much must sacrifice much. He who would attain highly must sacrifice greatly."

— James Allen (As a Man Thinketh) http://jamesallen.wwwhubs.com/think.htm

Ramien noodles doesn't go bad. Lived on that and ....beer. Been there done that, it will be worth it.

I preferred the cup of soups myself, drop in a glob of velveta when you wanted to celebrate......oh man.

I'm glad I'm moderately richer now.

I always liked Franco-American spaghetti, with or without the meatballs. Would just open the can, drop a gob of butter in and set it in a pan of water and put it on a hot plate, or stove when I had one. Ate it out of the can. No dishes to do. Also liked Progresso stew.

Staples of my Bachelor existance:

Beer

Family size thing of turkey dinner from Oncore (sp?) and a bag of sweet Hawaiian rolls. Makes for a few meals, the turkey slices and gravy really hit the spot sandwich style.

Ramen.

Hamburger Helper... Mmm. I'll eat that even if I'm not broke. Especially the original beef noodle, or the cheesy hashbrowns.

Shepard's Pie: Brown a pound of ground beef, toss in a can of cream of something soup (don't add water), then add a can of corn and some instant mashed potatoes (Prepared separately).

Hot dogs.

Beer.

Tuna Helper.

"Bag soups" You know, they usually come in Cream of Broccoli, Potato cheddar, usually say to add about 8 cups... Prepare as you normally would, but add a bag of frozen broccoli and some bacon bits. Would be a couple days worth of soup.

Beer.

Frozen pizzas. And I am not talking about tombstone, jacks, or anything else you would recognize. I'm talking the on-sale weird stuff, with odd combos.

*None of this healthy by any means, but cheap, easy, and filling.

Other than that, eh. Hang in there man. Work on that spelling, and pay attention in class. You shouldn't be surfing CC at school, unless your on a break.

Rob

YEAH!!!

... only teachers are allowed to cruise CC during class time!

I love how you were giving the class a run down on cell phones, and immediately following, you are in the back room talking/texting with me about my latest MJ score.

Rob

Word! You wouldn't believe the many examples of "do as I say, not as I do" around that school! Come to think of it, there was another time too... don't remember what we were talking about, but I distinctly remember stepping into an empty welding booth for way more than a minute or two.

Thinking back to my student days, so many things make sense now! :D

Your life is hard??

School??

Mj??

Taking a taxi??

I'm sure alot of people here never had any of that crap at your age.

Suck it up and quit being a whiner.

Oh ya, school is really the only place where there are

Like a thousand girls running around.....hmmmmmm

Methinks you haven't lived in FL before. Or even now for that matter. Just because there are a thousand girls running around doesn't automatically make them good looking, or completely sane. In fact, for the most part, I've learned that most FL girls are pretty damn nutty. But that's my own 2 cents.

Brandon, just keep trucking at it man, you'll get everything worked out soon enough I'd reckon. These are the trying times in a person's life that basically "make or break" a person. Only thing you can do is stay positive and look forward to the small things that make you enjoy yourself. jamminz.gif

Yeah, FL girls maybe a little nutty, if not all girls....But hey, FL can be tough, don't asked how it happened but I'm in a Jacksonville bar a couple weeks ago, these no good white thug wanna be's come in and start roughing/bullying people, then they came to me......wrong move, this partially stable vet doesn't take that from a low life and his friends with minds no more complex than jellyfish,,,,,5 on 1, 2 go the the hospital, charges filed = zero, and I get to go back in and finish my Guinness Extra Stout! That's what 12 years of boxing and MMA training in 2/75 RGR BN does for ya :thumbsup: I'm just glad my leg stayed on or I'd have to beat them with it!

Well, they didn't need anymore actually, just their tactics were inadequate. While I stunned the main perpetrator, and proceeded to maintain the rear naked choke on him, I didn't let go while his buddy gave me a nice shiner on my left eye....its all fuzzy after that, as soon as I could let go of the unconscious ring leader, it was aholes and elbows all over the place,,,luckily the 5 bouncers in the place were on my side and formed a wall saving me, after it was over, I even gave the hot bartender a $20 tip after it was over. I was actually defending her, she was the one they were harassing that caused me to throw the first blow. Never the less, the owner thanked me, the other boys went to jail were from other side, me, and I just went back in and finished my beer.

I'm 37, haven't been in a scuffle (outside of boxing) since I was 19 in college,,,damn it felt good!

Yeah, FL girls maybe a little nutty, if not all girls....But hey, FL can be tough, don't asked how it happened but I'm in a Jacksonville bar a couple weeks ago, these no good white thug wanna be's come in and start roughing/bullying people, then they came to me......wrong move, this partially stable vet doesn't take that from a low life and his friends with minds no more complex than jellyfish,,,,,5 on 1, 2 go the the hospital, charges filed = zero, and I get to go back in and finish my Guinness Extra Stout! That's what 12 years of boxing and MMA training in 2/75 RGR BN does for ya :thumbsup: I'm just glad my leg stayed on or I'd have to beat them with it!

Wait till they have to tell their buddies they got sent to the doctor by a dude with one leg - priceless!

I'm sorry for not posting back I wanted to have more time to thank every body one by one but I don't think that's going to happen.

I appreciate the kind words y'all it 100% helped out my mood the last week. And some of them story's I would have never expected to get like Jays bar fight lol

Thanks again y'all and I'll make sure I'll keep up on that spelling... ;)

Maybe life won't seem so stressed when I get the MJ back on the road comanche.gif

Brandon