Where are the best places to Find a Manche?

WN1998

I have been looking for about a month now and really just check the following places:

1. Chicago Area Craigslist

2. Here

3. Ebay.

I am looking for a daily driver manche or larger J10 or J20 and there don't seem to be many for sale on the net.

I bought the wife’s truck local as well I thought it was a 2 door Cherokee because it had a topper on it and man I tell you it has been the best find yet. And at that time I had never hear of jeep making a small truck just the J-10 and J-20 both great trucks but I will take my Comanche’s over a brand new rig any day. jamminz.gifjamminz.gif

You might want to expand your Craigslist search to other citys near you. I seen 2 in our local paper adds about a month ago, and couple days after the paper came out, I called and they were gone.

Or keep an eye on the following-

http://jeep.autoextra.com/model/comanche

http://www.auto-rv.com/

http://buffalo.traderpub.com/search.html

And if you can find some local 4X4 web sites, you might find some thing on there.

Autoextra has quite a few MJ's listed now. That trader pub, is the auto trader, and you can expand you search. Ebay is slow right now but should pick up again after the Holidays. But don't forget with ebay, you might have a long trip ahead of you to pick it up. I think JohnQ brought that up about the shipping.

Good luck MJ hunting

;)

the most important thing is to be patient- if you buy some rusty hunk because you're desperate you'll reget it when a nice one comes along. don't let the apparent scarcity get you, there are decent manches out there.

Its kinda funny Rob spent literally months trying to sell his, and you live in the same little town. Okay, maybe not for you (or Rob, for that matter)

I found mine of on the MADXJ Yahoo list.

I saw one local to me for sale a couple of weeks ago, I will swing by and see if it is still for sale....

Its kinda funny Rob spent literally months trying to sell his, and you live in the same little town. Okay, maybe not for you (or Rob, for that matter)

actually i started talkin to rob almost as soon as he posted it for sale on here. and agreed to buy it off him within the first week. he even gave me all the spare jeep parts he had, which i can't seem to sell any of them.

i found my 86 on ebay. got my 88 locally. just keep your eyes out and you will find one. i know of one right down the street from me that just sits and i am going to see if he will sell it. if he will i will add pics and info on here, after i take the running boards off. :cheers:

as for j-trucks, i know two not far from me. one is 500 and the other is unknown. but the one is really rusty.

i think the easiest way is to just get out in the rural areas and look. seems most people just let em sit and don't bother posting that they are for sale.

Alex

Lets see...

1st - Blu) Got from my Uncle after he traded up.

2nd - Gracie) Found in the back of a dealership awaiting auction

3rd - Scarlet) Stranded Mj on side of road - stopped to help, bought the truck.

4th - Raven) Ebay

5th - Carmine) Craigslist

6th - Sapphire) Local newspaper ad

Local papers and ebay always seem to have at least one for sale. Mine has been for sale for a long time, but I've realized I'm never going to get my asking price.

actually i started talkin to rob almost as soon as he posted it for sale on here. and agreed to buy it off him within the first week. he even gave me all the spare jeep parts he had, which i can't seem to sell any of them.

Alex

Rob had 3 at one point. His red 86 sold twice on Ebay, and still was in his driveway.