MJCarena's 1988 MJ

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Changed out my dash this weekend. My original was cracked and was faded.  I got this other dash from the junk yard probably 4 years ago and has just been sitting in my garage. Finally got off my butt and installed it.

dash4.jpg.b34901c159d95be84dd7812c5704b22c.jpgdash2.jpg.93abec7fa28746bb7ac08f13943f28e8.jpgdash5.jpg.1cb1166d1f2e765f8fd72ba5af1ec6f3.jpgdash6.jpg.81c4baa8a41f7a080017b02703917c4d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well the day has come. The Comanche is for sale. Took it to a car show tonight with a for sale sign. Have 5 people interested in it. They want to see it in the daylight. We will see how many call me back. One person said it was for his brother in Michigan, and I told him I can't sell it to him.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the guy just called me and is backing out of the deal. He his out here for the winter.  I spent like 3 hours with him looking over the truck and test driving it. He gave me a $100 deposit. My question is should I give his deposit back or keep it for my time. Not sure what to do.

25 minutes ago, MJCARENA said:

My question is should I give his deposit back or keep it for my time. Not sure what to do.

Keep it. He basically wasted 3 of your hours, plus fuel for test driving it, told you he was going to buy it, and now decided against it.