bahahahahahaha!

STERLING STINGER

PA? why does his truck have a Georgia plate and a sticker that says "keep east atlanta weird"? :hmm:

I saw another one of his videos and the same MJ had PA plates and they even had text pop up that said, 'this takes place in PA'

Maybe he moved?

Not going to lie. I like the sincerity of the guy, and he speaks well, but, umm... I would think that he would get better response not looking like a stoner.

:dunno:

Just one mans opinion.

Rob L.

Alot of stoners drive pick-ups.

Someone with a youtube acct should invite him over to the club

THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!! I think weve found our new spokesperson. AND I hope this got sent directly to the upper management of Chrysler. As we've all said.... they either need to build it, or quit screwing with our emotions!

:agree: 10 X's

Not going to lie. I like the sincerity of the guy, and he speaks well, but, umm... I would think that he would get better response not looking like a stoner.

:dunno:

Just one mans opinion.

Rob L.

:hmm: ......... :chillin: ........ :dunno: .........What??? the guy's just a little back to nature???

Still a good "true fact's" video.

We need him here :yes:

Hi guys!

That's my video! I'm glad you're having fun with it. I've been a member for a year and a half or so, although I'm pretty much just a lurker. Lurked for a while before I signed up, too. You guys have helped me iron out quite a few issues over the years! Many, many thanks for that!

Let me clear up a few things: Actually, I do live in Atlanta. The PA plate you see in the one video was a fake. My truck was used in a promotional trailer for a book and that book was set in rural PA. I played the town arsonist.

By the way, if you're ever in Atlanta, I know where there's beer!

@ Sterling: Nope, not all long-hairs are hippies. I usually refer to myself as white trash, being that I have more parts falling off of my house than my truck.

@ Automan2164: I look like a stoner, but I'm not (too busy drinking beer, see above). I'm just very, very tired. All the time.

I very much hope that someone high up at Chrysler sees it, although I'm obviously not their target customer. My Comanche is my DD, but I'd love to give it some well-deserved rest and wrenching. They need to build us some new trucks!

Chaz

Hi guys!

That's my video! I'm glad you're having fun with it. I've been a member for a year and a half or so, although I'm pretty much just a lurker. Lurked for a while before I signed up, too. You guys have helped me iron out quite a few issues over the years! Many, many thanks for that!

Let me clear up a few things: Actually, I do live in Atlanta. The PA plate you see in the one video was a fake. My truck was used in a promotional trailer for a book and that book was set in rural PA. I played the town arsonist.

By the way, if you're ever in Atlanta, I know where there's beer!

@ Sterling: Nope, not all long-hairs are hippies. I usually refer to myself as white trash, being that I have more parts falling off of my house than my truck.

@ Automan2164: I look like a stoner, but I'm not (too busy drinking beer, see above). I'm just very, very tired. All the time.

I very much hope that someone high up at Chrysler sees it, although I'm obviously not their target customer. My Comanche is my DD, but I'd love to give it some well-deserved rest and wrenching. They need to build us some new trucks!

Chaz

Congrats on winning the beater of the day award. Imagine if you went from "beater of the day" to "MJ of the month"

great video, chaz!

well if Chrysler fails us (as i suspect will be the case), you could always find another MJ to drive while you fix this one, then after you're done, fix up the 2nd one :D not only would it probably cost less to fix up both of them than buy a new Jeep, but then you're keeping 2 mj's alive and kicking for several more years of service :brows:

:cheers:

Chaz - Great that you have been among us all along :bowdown:

Very good video........ :thumbsup:

Maybe some of you "points" will wake up the suits in Detroit......... :rotfl2:

Man, I know most of us just can't let go of our 20 year old MJ's, but it would be great to see a new generation of Jeep (true) Pick-ups :yes:

Keep up the great video work.