bahahahahahaha!

STERLING STINGER

Chrysler already has made a nice truck , its called the J8 , however their trying to con the government into buying it for a patrol vehicle , used for border patrol . That way it pays

for all the RD and overhead cost of the vehicle . Currently its being sold to overseas military like the Egyptian's and other middle east country's with little money to buy

million dollar armored armada's . Its also available in Europe where people actually have more money to spend the 50+ k euro on a recreational vehicle .

Until our economy shapes up and we actually pony up the cash for our products and start paying good prices for our consumer goods , they have no interest in selling this truck

to the average joe . Lets face it guys we are all a bunch of cheap @sses , as much as we b@tch about wanting a new pick up , we probably won't be running out to get one anytime soon .

well if Chrysler fails us (as i suspect will be the case), you could always find another MJ to drive while you fix this one, then after you're done, fix up the 2nd one :D not only would it probably cost less to fix up both of them than buy a new Jeep, but then you're keeping 2 mj's alive and kicking for several more years of service

I guess like everyone else here, I've always got my squinties peeled for another. However, I think if I did bring another one home, I'd probably get served with divorce papers before I could even get the new plates on it. My Lovely Wife says if I bring home another truck it had better be able to haul either all the dogs or a horse trailer. Of course, I'll never, ever get rid of The Ouch Truck (as my MJ is known here in the neighborhood).

Lets face it guys we are all a bunch of cheap @sses , as much as we b@tch about wanting a new pick up , we probably won't be running out to get one anytime soon .

Yep. That's probably the greatest truth told in this thread! I'm such a cheap bastid, if a new Jeep truck were to come along, I'd most likely wait to pick one up used and let some other sucker take the depreciation. (Don't tell that to the folks at Chrysler!)

nice to see you here chaz....your weather report video is funny as sht

You guys are gonna give me a swollen head! And it's already freakishly large to begin with!

C.

----------------

Now playing: Ray Wylie Hubbard - Drunken Poet's Dream

via FoxyTunes