German MJ/ZJ

HOrnbrod

I like it, but I wouldn't compare it to a Comanche. It's really the ZJ version of the Cheromanche. So I guess it would have to be called a Grand Cheromanche.

I agree with the not comparing it to the Comanche.

However, I really doubt that there is any Manche parts in it so I'd just call it a modified ZJ. Kind of looks like a Toyota from the rear. Still kind of cool. Would like to see what that jeep grill is attached to in the garage.

:cheers:

its a very nice job making the ZJ look like a MJ but to bad they used a pice of crap ZJ..

I don't think it looks at all like an MJ. But then, a Cheromanche doesn't look like an MJ, either. This thing, in fact, looks a lot more like an Isuzu Amigo on steroids than it does like an MJ. I think it looks good and it appears to have been VERY well done, but it doesn't look remotely like an MJ, or even like a "pickup truck." Why waste an MJ tailgate on it?

I am definitely feeling this build :banana: :cheers:

Image Not Found

I'm loving every part of it, except the height.

Wouldn't mind having a pop out rear window like this on my MJ either. jamminz.gif

Image Not Found

this beast comapared to the amigo

That comparision is no comparision. :D But thanks for posting it MancheKid86. :cheers: I love this thing because it's so different. Imagine going down the Autobaun or any Interstate at a respectable 85 MPH or so, and have this thing cruise by you with that height and those tires - they have to SCREAM.

• 6 months later...