CC Discount on Hell Creek Kits and Springs

We are now offering a 10% discount for all Comanche Club members on our complete lift kits, individual springs and leaves - in fact everything on our website.

We have the following for MJ Comanches:

3", 4-1/2" and 6" Lift Kits. These combine our Mississippi Made rear leaf springs with Rough Country parts.

3", 4-1/2" lift springs and stock Metric Tonne rear leaf springs

Long add-a-leaves specifically designed for our trucks. These are basically MJ main leaves with the eyes cut off and the ends tapered. They are installed between the existing #2 leaf and the main leaf and are just short enough to not interfere with the spring eyes. They have the same arch as the lowest arched standard MJ rear spring, so they should not increase the ride height all that much, depending on your stock springs, but they will increase your carrying capacity. We designed these after reading your threads and comments on add-a leaves. They will retail for $74.95 a set, plus shipping, so the CC price will be $67.45, plus shipping. They are not on our website yet, because we don't have any pictures, yet, but you can order them by contacting me directly. The kits will include two leaves, new center bolts and four "quick clips".

We also have Metric Tonne add-a-leaves. These are longer thick leaves that will install above your stock 2nd stage bottom leaf. They will not turn your stock springs into Metric Tonne springs, because the Metric Tonne main spring pack is made from thicker steel than the standard stock springs, but they will increase your payload significantly. The kit comes with two leaves and new center bolts. They will also retail for $74.95 per set, plus shipping, so the CC price will be $67.45, plus shipping. These also are not on our website yet for the same reason.

To get your Comanche Club discount when buying on our website, just enter the code - ComancheClub - in the space provided on our 1st checkout page and click the "Recalculate" button. To get your discount by phone, just mention that you are a member of the Comanche Club.

For you members who have Jeepsters, XJs FSJs or any other 4WD, we have kits available for those as well.

Thanks,

Tom Laher

Hell Creek Suspensions, Inc.

(662) 534-2216

http://www.hellcreeksuspensions.com

• 2 weeks later...
Iwent on the web site looking for stock leaf springs. I didnt see anything. If you sell them could you give me price and s&h to 63010. thanks

Hi,

The only stock springs that we sell are the Metric Ton springs.

Thanks for looking,

Tom

Do you sell complete sets of the Metric ton springs or just ad-a-leaf?

They are complete brand new springs with bushings. Literally, just unbolt the old leafs and put the new ones in. You might of course need to replace your ubolts. I put some pics up here and more in my build thread here.

Good stuff.

Do you sell complete sets of the Metric ton springs or just ad-a-leaf?

We sell both now. You can buy the complete MT spring packs, a long add-a-leaf that goes in the #2 position under the main leaf or a long 2nd stage leaf that goes above your current thick 2nd stage leaf. All are available on our website.

Thanks,

Tom

• 4 months later...
Long add-a-leaves specifically designed for our trucks. These are basically MJ main leaves with the eyes cut off and the ends tapered. They are installed between the existing #2 leaf and the main leaf and are just short enough to not interfere with the spring eyes. They have the same arch as the lowest arched standard MJ rear spring, so they should not increase the ride height very much, if any, depending on your stock springs, but they will increase your carrying capacity. We designed these after reading your threads and comments on add-a leaves. They will retail for $74.95 a set, plus shipping, so the CC price will be $67.45, plus shipping. They are not on our website yet, because we don't have any pictures, yet, but you can order them by contacting me directly. The kits will include two leaves, new center bolts and four "quick clips".

This is the one I was referring to. lifted the back of my truck about an inch.

Long add-a-leaves specifically designed for our trucks. These are basically MJ main leaves with the eyes cut off and the ends tapered. They are installed between the existing #2 leaf and the main leaf and are just short enough to not interfere with the spring eyes. They have the same arch as the lowest arched standard MJ rear spring, so they should not increase the ride height very much, if any, depending on your stock springs, but they will increase your carrying capacity. We designed these after reading your threads and comments on add-a leaves. They will retail for $74.95 a set, plus shipping, so the CC price will be $67.45, plus shipping. They are not on our website yet, because we don't have any pictures, yet, but you can order them by contacting me directly. The kits will include two leaves, new center bolts and four "quick clips".

This is the one I was referring to. lifted the back of my truck about an inch.

Pete, was this MJ SUA, or SOA?

And what were the leafs to start with? (Light duty, 2wd, etc)

Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

No one will regret buying from Tom! I got one of the first sets of MJ springs he ever produced a few years ago and they are still doing great. Only had one small issue in the beginning, they used poly bushing that sqeaked horribly, but Tom immediately sent me the appropriate rubber bushings at no cost to me to fix the problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say thank you Tom, I had wonderful service with you and great communication. Also thank you for the discount!

I would Highly recommend buying from Hell Creek to any of you on the fence about a purchase. Tom is knowledgeable, and has one of the best accents I have heard.

Thanks again!