Crazy ford thing I want:

Sir Sam

SirSam, you seem to have some sort of 'hippie love' for vans :yes:

Not bad mileage considering the height. But ack, 23K for that little squirrelly thing... AND $55 for floor mats!

If you're gonna buy a Ford, do it right.

There is a nice Ford. Almost hurt to say it! :doh:

I'm with you Sir Sam. When I learned the old family van qualified for CFC, I found the Connect. Luckily it was late in the program and not looking for a car payment. Good old ulitarian wagon. There's no trim behind the rear seats. I wonder if spray on bedliner was an option.

I'm with you Sir Sam. When I learned the old family van qualified for CFC, I found the Connect. Luckily it was late in the program and not looking for a car payment. Good old ulitarian wagon. There's no trim behind the rear seats. I wonder if spray on bedliner was an option.

The thing is it looks super useful. I hate sedans. Sedans are so phucking useless. You can put some people in them, and some luggage in the trunk. Thats about it.

This thing you can put people in. And haul a bunch of crap, or sleep in it, or transport a ton of.....whatever.

Sure its not a big cargo van ala ford or sprinter, but its going to get a lot better mileage, easier to drive, and still have plenty of space.

I wanna see one converted into a minicamper, sleep two people, drives two people, would be an excellent get the hell out of town and go camping car.

We have 2 of these little rats at work, and even if I really try, I can't find anything positive to say about them, neither will any of my co-workers! The price and fuel economy might be good, but I don't pay for them I just drive them som I don't care :yes:

On the other hand, with low roof and some 17"/18" ish rims they actually look pretty good (as long as you don't see the ford badge...)

If I was crazy enough to want a Ford then this is what I would get.

At least it could be useful and not get you dead.

You don't think a tractor could kill you?

It's a ford. It'll never run, or move, or do much anything but rust and leak... So, should be pretty safe providing you stay away from the sharp edges.

Oh, umm, the fuel economy on the van seems pretty dismal.

:ack: With crap like this can anybody really wonder why they aren't making money? :hmm:

Willy

Um i think all the Auto Makers are in this same situation IMO......No one knows how to build anything worth my time anymore

Actually, I completely disagree. Yes, all of the automakers have seen declines in sales. But, many have managed to handle it better then others. GM seems to be handling it about the worst by continually making horrible decisions - one of those being the intent to make the ugliest vehicles possible.

Willy

GM seems to be handling it about the worst by continually making horrible decisions - one of those being the intent to make the ugliest vehicles possible.

Willy

I though they had already succeeded?

04-gm-pontiac-aztek.jpg

I wish. They are still trying their best to top that monstrosity. It may be the only thing they are successful at. :rotf:

Willy