• Other vehicle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what I do for a living...........

You harass people on Jeep forms????? :dunno:

:teehee:

I'm sorry, but I don't care who you are. That's funny right there. I think even Darren might admit that. :D

He has seemed to drop in agressiveness since the offspring talk though. Everything going good Darren?

Rob L.

my suburban probably sees a little more use, but the mj is used when i don't have to carry more than 2 kids. it's a pretty close mix. it also depends on the weather. if it's really hot, i use the suburban so the dogs have the ac to cool them down after training or hunting. 70 or lower, they go in the back of the mj when it's just me. soon, my audi project will be on the road so that will see some driving starting in november or so.

It was a 2008 Subaru Impreza, (had a driving job with a long commute, got almost 80,000 miles on it now :ack: ) but since I got my MJ going (and quit my driving job), I have driven the Subie 3 times...Just realized the registration expired on it last month and I don't have the $260- to renew it right now, so I'll park it and be driving the MJ for awhile :clapping: Prob switch back to the Subaru for winter tho b/c I am terrified that someone will crash into my MJ and total it (flatland fair weather tourists can't drive in the snow). Sure is irritating writing a $400 check to Subaru Motors Finance every month when I can't even legally drive it (why does this stuff cost so damn much?! :mad: and to ad insult to injury, I don't really even like the car but can't sell for even half of what I paid for it b/c of the high mileage :wall: I refuse to loose that much money)

-James

My DD is a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. Some times I get to drive my 07 Liberty, but it is mainly used by my wife to haul the kids around. Sadly, I hardly ever drive my MJ. Mainly because it doesn't have AC and summers are just too hot here in Texas. But now that the weather is cooling down, I will probably start driving her a little more.

dsc07810.jpg

that depends on a lot of things...

going to work, it's either my MJ or pedal power.

going somewhere with the family, it's currently a nissan altima, but i'm also fixing up a 99 XJ that will see primary winter duty to keep the rust off the MJ and the altima, since the altima is rust free from texas and the MJ is pretty clean, too jamminz.gif

then there's while i'm at work, i drive a chevy 2500 cargo van.

!B(wCFk!BGk~$(KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlw8DFBKd4v243b!~~_12.JPG

My DD is a C4. Not much better than a MJ, but I gets great gas mileage if I'm good to it and 300hp on tap! :cheers:

you lucky @$$ i wish i could have that as a DD even though i don't have my license yet ..........me + corvett = instant loss of licence.............. :D

The money I get from Pete for breaking balls on here isn't quite enough to cover my rent. So while it is a source of income, I wouldn't say it's what I do for a living.

I'm sorry, but I don't care who you are. That's funny right there. I think even Darren might admit that. :D

He has seemed to drop in agressiveness since the offspring talk though. Everything going good Darren?

Rob L.

Indeed, I thought it was funny. If it seems that my aggression level has dropped, I'll just have to step it up. You're probably right, I haven't recieved a ban warning in quite a while.

And everything is going pretty good Rob, thanks for asking.

UH OH go blazers..... here is mine, not my real one, mine is actually a ford but you get the idea.....

Image Not Found

Comanches and Cable, we have so much in common. Can you hook a brother up with a terminator tool?

My daily driver is a 08 Chevy 2500 van.

hmmm, i got run off the road by one of them this week, i got the number off the back of the van and called in about that guy. i was pretty pissed about that :fs1:

XJ is my DD until I finish getting the MJ back together. Then it will become my DD. Down here you need A/C and the MJ has a non-working one and I swapped the bench back in it and have not got any belts in it yet. Working on it as funds permit. Maybe by the end of October I will be using it as my DD.

I have two.. 94 ZJ with the 5.2 and a AWD... 14.5 mpg in all its glory.

When I have the entire family we roll in big style....

It gets about 21 mpg and hauls all 6 of us. And I have the option of running E-85 when the fuel prices go stupid.

The money I get from Pete for breaking balls on here isn't quite enough to cover my rent. So while it is a source of income, I wouldn't say it's what I do for a living.

Rob L.

Indeed, I thought it was funny. If it seems that my aggression level has dropped, I'll just have to step it up. You're probably right, I haven't recieved a ban warning in quite a while.

And everything is going pretty good Rob, thanks for asking.

UH OH go blazers..... here is mine, not my real one, mine is actually a ford but you get the idea.....

Image Not Found

Comanches and Cable, we have so much in common. Can you hook a brother up with a terminator tool?

Everything has a price.......

Currently my dd is a 94 mercury sable. Bought it off a neighbor with 116,000 miles for $300.00. The comanche has been semi retired since I got it in april (ac in the sable works great, mj doesnt..lol). However, the manche is in the garage now for a few hiccups. Winter isnt that far away. :ack: And I don't think I can fit the plow on yhe sable. :D