show me your dash!

i wana see pics of your dash, door panel, and console customizations.

comanche or other i wana see extra gauges, lites, mounts, switches, gadgets, and gizmos.

i don't want to start hackn without exploring the options

Sorry no pics but gauge cluster bezel painted maroon, same color as rest of dash panel. Black arm rests on the maroon door panel (couldn't find any maroon ones), and head liner no longer maroon but black. T-t-t-t-that's all, folks! :waving:

here's my trans temp gauge, and gear indicator added in the full cluster for column shift. i also just installed a pair of factory switches for the lower left of the steering wheel. and in case everyone didn't know, mine was wired from the factory for fog lights, the connector was right there behind the panel, and a socket was just waiting for a bulb for the switch panel, and a connector is at the front bumper, and wouldn't ya know it, i just happen to have some factory fog lights laying around waiting to get installed. the other switch is gonna go for the fan so i can turn it on sooner when towing.

Image Not Found

89 MJ with all 97+ XJ dash and 98 ZJ seats.

Your truck build has had me searching for a wrecked 97+ XJ for a few months. Gonna check one out on saturday :D

Not very impressive, but installed the full gauges and retrofitted with the column shift indicator in my 92.