Wanted Comanche decals who makes them?

I had a chief repainted and it required new decals. Chiefs have stickers on the rockers and the hood. A small, local sign company redrew them using Adobe illustrator or something similar and printed them on vinyl stock. They were not close to the originals. They looked exactly like the originals and I am pretty picky. These sign companies need to have graphic artists on staff to redraw logos and so on. They took photos before the old decals were removed and they also took a door back to their shop if I recall correctly (my truck was in pretty rough condition).

They charged the body shop about $500 if I recall. That included installation. I suggest you contact local body shops and/or local sign companies and see if they know of a vendor in your area.

I have also seen the "Sportruck" decals on e-bay. I have no idea if they are any good or not.

Try a good friend of mine, Mahardesign. His name is Spencer Mahar. He has done decals for many guys here and does them quickly and accurately. Tell him your from here and I sent you.

http://mahardesign.com/

CW

Got with Spencer today and hes got the goods. Thanks for the contact CW

Spencer should have the "Pioneer" side decals, I bought a right set 2 years ago, and sent it to him, to copy and make the left set, and never heard a word about them :dunno:

At least he came thru with the tailgate letters that I found and he was able to copy :D

Try a good friend of mine, Mahardesign. His name is Spencer Mahar. He has done decals for many guys here and does them quickly and accurately. Tell him your from here and I sent you.

CW

Spencer should have the "Pioneer" side decals, I bought a right set 2 years ago, and sent it to him, to copy and make the left set, and never heard a word about them :dunno:

At least he came thru with the tailgate letters that I found and he was able to copy :D

Thats not like Spence!! Drop him a note, I'll bet either he never received them or something like that happened. he is a really good, trustworthy guy.

CW

CW

Thats not like Spence!! Drop him a note, I'll bet either he never received them or something like that happened. he is a really good, trustworthy guy.

CW

Well.........2 years ago, when I sent him the side decals, he got them, we dropped note back and forth for 2 months, I even sent him a bunch of pictures, and it was aways something coming up on his end, I know he got them cause he even commented on how old and rolled up they where.......So the balls in his court :dunno:

If You see him all the time, you ask him about them :roll:

Wildman, I still have your old side decal!! I still owe you! My biggest reluctance in creating the decals is that it takes a long time to get it right! Even with a good reference. I keep back burnering it...If you want that sticker back, I can send it.

Again, please understand JEEPSTICKER.com is very much a side business. I have not done much with it lately. Always waiting for a slow time with my design business... it never comes :)

Spencer

• 1 year later...

I was thinking $100 for repops of decals that they'll be lucky to sell a dozen sets of each is pretty cheap. :dunno:

My black MJ has red/dk-red Pioneer stripes,

but I'm thinking about trying a set in Flat Black. :chillin: