You've introduced your Comanche now show us your bike/quad!

Jerry

I noticed a there's a few biking MJ owners on the "Who am I talking to?" thread. So I thought maybe we could have a "Show us your bike" thread in the pub? How's about it guys?

I've got a older BMW 1150 boxer twin and I like to load it up with camp gear, the better half and then ride without a much of a plan. Stopping when we feel like it. Same as road tripping in the MJ :thumbsup:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:oops: :yes:

I was soooooooooooooooooo waiting for that! LOL :yes: Fair game, it's got two wheels so that's good enough in my warped world :thumbsup:

For myself it needs to have an engine in there somewhere though! Nice bikes so far, motors or not ;) Love the old Yam Pete, I used to have a Suzuki GT185 of the same era. Smoked like a diesel truck, lovely! :brows:

i can't wait for spring to throw my bikes in back and ride! jamminz.gifjamminz.gif

:bowdown: :bowdown: love this bike to death! 06 crf250r all set up for single track!

but i still let it fly!

the 03 yz450f use for both track and trails!

now for the pedal bikes...

my 06 kona stinky!

and here is my newest bike!

08 eastern jane! sorry about first pic, it was about 1am... yeah... lol

:brows:

lol it just goes with the Red/white/blue theme.......I'm not a Pro by any means, this will be my 5th Season and final Season in the C Class....i plan on moving up to B in 2010 ;)

I'm just in it for experience and thrills but would love to make something of it someday but i don't have my hopes up :thumbsup:

Technically they are Quad Bikes :smart: :brows: ]
Man! They look fun! Toys for the boys ( & girls ;) ) What sort of engines do they have?
had 5 Yamaha ATV's

Latest:

then got a Suzuki that has given me nothing but problems. :wall:

Edit: And so do those!

I may just need to take a visit to an atv dealer soon :brows:

i NEVER had a problem with the Yammies. only had to replace the stuff that broke from the big tires and extreme wheelin. i rolled that Kodiak at least 5 different times, and even barrel rolled it down a hill at Coal Creek in TN. started right back up and made it up the hill :yes:

Here is an old photo of my love. Had to sale it about 2 yrs ago and give up bikes for a while :(

2482600040066042486S600x600Q85.jpg

But if health problems change, after the past two days not sure if they will, this is what I hope to replace it with very soon :drool:

2524322670066042486S600x600Q85.jpg

I hae owned over 100 bikes bought and sold.... Brother and I have about 40 now and My other bro in Ont Canada has a shop where he sells and installes Side cars... he has bmw's kaws and had a Nsu that he brought back form Germany years ago. I will dig out some pics and post for yas.... always fun to show off the garages full of z1's, triple's, 1100r's, bmw's, and other toys for big boys......

Technically they are Quad Bikes :smart: :brows: ]
Man! They look fun! Toys for the boys ( & girls ;) ) What sort of engines do they have?

They are a 2006 and 2007 model Yamaha Raptor 700s......theyre 686cc engines and all ive done is add exhaust and fuel controllers for the EFI......They got more than enough to throw me around jamminz.gif

Last but certainly not least, my "3-wheeled Jeep", a Dnepr MT10-36 of unknown year, depends on which part.

That's is one cool machine :chillin: Your description of a two wheeled Jeep is spot on :thumbsup: Does it have the driven wheel on the rig like the Urals?

I've had my eye on one of those for a while now :roll:

There's some very silly but entertaining Ural cartoons here - http://www.imz-ural.com/downloads/cartoons.aspx

Last but certainly not least, my "3-wheeled Jeep", a Dnepr MT10-36 of unknown year, depends on which part.

That's is one cool machine :chillin: Your description of a two wheeled Jeep is spot on :thumbsup: Does it have the driven wheel on the rig like the Urals?

I've had my eye on one of those for a while now :roll:

There's some very silly but entertaining Ural cartoons here - http://www.imz-ural.com/downloads/cartoons.aspx

I saw one, nearly just like that last night at Costco... Camo and everything...was going to snap a pic because I thought it was cool (but sadly left phone at home).

Sw2