You've introduced your Comanche now show us your bike/quad!

Jerry

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bike?

You mean bikes, right?

8301150_TgkHw-L.jpg

8308537_kcvbF-L.jpg

4935861_bCHpF-L.jpg

10416207_yVgK9-L.jpg

59344830_ix2dp-L.jpg

14576305_osNRb-L.jpg

This one is still in pieces:

20699636_tTVhV-L.jpg

And for some reason, I can't find a picture of the Bonnie. :dunno:

As you might imagine, my garage is packed pretty tight:

14753213_5ogX7-L.jpg

14753219_opG4D-L.jpg

14753218_5HVNW-L.jpg

]That's is one cool machine :chillin: Your description of a two wheeled Jeep is spot on :thumbsup: Does it have the driven wheel on the rig like the Urals?

Mine doesn't; I've considered collecting parts needed for the swap but would really like to try one out before getting set on it. It drastically changes the handling, and not for the better (it already handles like a shopping cart from hell). It's already pretty capable in the off-road terrain I ride it through with 1wd, I'd get much better results with better tires (or round wheels for that matter). If you're looking to purchase one of these rigs (Dnepr/Ural), you owe it to yourself to check out http://www.russianiron.com. Great club, if you think jeepers are nuts you have no idea compared to us foil heads over there.

I wish I had more pics, I don't tend to stop when riding it to take pics like I do on the other bike (you never know when it won't restart). Here's one from ages ago though. I got a crazy Russian fur hat for the holidays, I need to get some pics of me wearing it on the crazy Russian motorcycle.

Bike?

You mean bikes, right?

Wow! Now that's an amazing collection! You're into "Brit Iron" & European bikes then?! You will post a pic of the Triton when it's finished won't you :brows: At least there's is one bike in your garage I don't need to be jealous of ;)

Nothing special here, just a 2000 Yamaha Wolverine 350. I only get to ride it for a week out of the year in Colorado. Even though I am in KS, she is jetted for the high country!

Rock Krawling on the Timberline trial... Tough stuff with a puny worn out 350, at 10,500ft, and a solid rear axle...

Image Not Found

Gotta do a little before and after thing here because I only had the "before" bike long enough to get a safety on it then straight home to get chopped. I didn't even ride it first.

Before:

n1198610844_30121007_7701.jpg

and After:

n1198610844_30350181_5303.jpg

It's still not finished but just needs some detail work done here and there and a little paint. I be hand banging gears before the snow is gone :banana:

There's some su'weet bikes out there! Those Ducati Monsters are lookers eh?

and one of my drag bike with a 96ci Harley sportster engine runs consistant 9.60@149
I would so like to see that in motion! Video links?

There's some su'weet bikes out there! Those Ducati Monsters are lookers eh?
and one of my drag bike with a 96ci Harley sportster engine runs consistant 9.60@149
I would so like to see that in motion! Video links?

I'll have to see what I can find most of the videos are still on tape aand it's a pretty old camera so if I can figure out how to put them on my PC I'l be glad to share

• 3 months later...

I know it been awile sine this thread was up, but I just now got some pics of my bike to share.

Its a 1997 Buell Lightning S-1, 1200cc V-twin.... same motor as in the 1200 Harley Davidson Sportster, but with hotter heads and cam from the factory. Built in Wisonsin with love!

And here's one with the MJ in the background!

I like motocycle with big block. :yes:

I owned 6 motocycles, nothing under 1000cc.

My last baby, GSX1300R B/R 2005, TRE, K&N filter.

More than 175hp on the crank, no speed limiter.

We (me and my girlfrtiend) were use to ride 6000 km to 12000km per year.

All our free time we were riding.

It's getting hard to keep the bikes, the gouvernement put heavy takes on registration. :wall:

I want to sell it, If somebody have interest PM me.