what did you do to your MJ today?

JeepcoMJ

moved mine under it's own power for the first time in over 2 years.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Your kidding........right??

It moves?? :hmm:

About time........I've been waiting for you to post this for the past 2 months :yes:

:banana: Cherokess's MJ is rolling again :clapping:

When do I get a ride in it????? :D

:needpics:

yeahthat.gif

moved mine under it's own power for the first time in over 2 years.

Your kidding........right??

I've got the marks in the lawn to prove it. Too bad the camera batteries were dead.

and back on topic... I also added a lot of tranny fluid and power steering fluid. :rotf:

I swore at my 90.

a lot. :fs1:

I hate rust.

That when you grab a beer, shed a tear, and reminisce about what it looked like when it left the assembly line. Just stand and stare, or sit in the cab, wonder what was, and tell it "Everything is going to be ok."

Rob L.

Mine got a wash, might muddy in the woods yesterday!! I installed the new CB antenna and a CB remote speaker too!!

CW

Doesn't have to do with what I did necessarily, but when I pulled the carpet to dry it out and seal the floor pans a few months ago, the spot welded nut for the shoulder harness on the drivers side broke loose. Getting it back in place made me notice the back side of the rocker panels are open, and this allowed me to get hold of the nut and thread a bolt in it to hold in place and fix it. It also means that rocker panel is open to mud getting in there especially when wheeling and having to be in reverse, spinning mud up there, and probably in there. To keep the rocker panel from rusting out, might want to do what you can to hose them out.

Wasted a bunch of time trying almost everything to get the second bolt holding the brake caliper to the knuckle without any luck. Busted a few sockets in the process, and rounded the head off beyond salvageable.

Tomorrow I'm welding a socket to it in a last ditch effort.

Wasted a bunch of time trying almost everything to get the second bolt holding the brake caliper to the knuckle without any luck. Busted a few sockets in the process, and rounded the head off beyond salvageable.

Tomorrow I'm welding a socket to it in a last ditch effort.

don't weld socket to it! weld a nut to it then use the socket. that way you don't waste a good socket.