Need some Prototyping Vehicles! MJ's!

brimy311

***edit***Sorry, I just kind of assumed ppl knew who I was I would have made an introduction post, but I did not see a forum for that...

My name is Brian Meyers, one of the owners of JcrOffroad.com. We are located in Kalamazoo Michigan and have been in business for nearly 7 years.

You can search Google, or many other forums online to see thousands of happy and satified customers. We are just looking to expand our product line and have had lots of inquirys about MJ parts.

***end edit***

We are looking to build some new products to release this winter and need a couple of good looking MJ's. We need a long bed and short bed MJ.

Possible Products:

Tube Doors

Roof Sliders

Tail Light Boxs

Tcase skid/long arm mounts

MJ Sliders

MJ Rear Bumper

Requirements:

Most be able to leave the MJ with us for a couple-(possible three) weeks in Novemeber or Decemeber.

MJ's need to have complete bed

Must be nice looking

What you get in return:

Free Prototyped Product!

If you interested, post some pics of your ride or PM me. We will be ready to work on some of this starting after Novemeber 10th

***edit***

You can see more of our custom work and quality here:

http://jcroffroad.com/customers/

***end edit***

location?

name of company?

liability?

insured?

I would assume JCR from the link in your sig. But with one post and a join date of yesterday...

no offense intended, but while free stuff is cool and most people would kill their brother for a free t-shirt, I would never drop my truck off somewhere for the promise of some free stuff. It is asking for it to be mistreated or stolen. Once again, no offense intended, just throwing that out there.

This is a lesson that was learned by a couple of friends in the F-body muscle car scene.

location?

name of company?

liability?

insured?

I would assume JCR from the link in your sig. But with one post and a join date of yesterday...

no offense intended, but while free stuff is cool and most people would kill their brother for a free t-shirt, I would never drop my truck off somewhere for the promise of some free stuff. It is asking for it to be mistreated or stolen. Once again, no offense intended, just throwing that out there.

This is a lesson that was learned by a couple of friends in the F-body muscle car scene.

i've never bought anything from JCR, but they seem to be one of the top companies out there. i would be interested to see what the rear bumper looks like, since i was going to build my own this winter. depending on the price and looks, i might just buy one from you guys.

If you were closer...and you are indeed JCR, I would be all over it as our MJ is a third vehicle and would not be a problem leaving it for a few weeks. I am sure you will find a volunteer near you though...

We'll all be waiting anxiously to see what happens :cheers:

If y'all are in Michigan I may be willing to part with my MJ for a few weeks. It is solid and clean. Just gotta put up with me dropping by and visiting her every now and then. And I am extremely picky about other people touching my truck. :chillin:

Sorry, I just kind of assumed ppl knew who I was :D I would have made an introduction post, but I did not see a forum for that...

My name is Brian Meyers, one of the owners of JcrOffroad.com. We are located in Kalamazoo Michigan and have been in business for nearly 7 years.

You can search Google, or many other forums online to see thousands of happy and satified customers. We are just looking to expand our product line and have had lots of inquirys about MJ parts.

Sorry, I just kind of assumed ppl knew who I was :D I would have made an introduction post, but I did not see a forum for that...

So when will the truck be here to get my Rig... :D

Welcome and we all look forward to seeing what you can add to our crazy little MJ world here... More Parts/Choices=GOOD!

BTW, if you can Completely Chrome plate any of your stuff, we have at least one guy back east that would love you forever! :roll:

If y'all are in Michigan I may be willing to part with my MJ for a few weeks. It is solid and clean. Just gotta put up with me dropping by and visiting her every now and then. And I am extremely picky about other people touching my truck. :chillin:

"........you touch my truck, and I'll kill ya. And I don't want any of you homo's touching ME. you touch me......and I'll kill ya."

Lighten up Francis! :D

Meh, I made my own sliders. Wasn't all that hard. :D Should have done it before I smashed them though. :(

Certainly none of my trucks are needed for anything at the moment, but I'm not sure if they are "pretty" enough for you. :D :redX:

If JCR wants any input from a guy that has torn into a few MJs now, just let me know. Having no job means I have lots o' time on my hands. :roll: Stupid Michigan. I wonder if my engineering degree is worth something elsewhere in this country...

sweet.

Like I said I was not trying to piss you off or call you out. It is just better to list up who you are and seem legit. I watched some muscle car guys get burned on a "free dyno tune" once, turned out the guy had no idea what he was doing and screwed up the map horribly. I will be calling you guys for some cherokee stuff sometime after christmas hopefully.

"........you touch my truck, and I'll kill ya. And I don't want any of you homo's touching ME. you touch me......and I'll kill ya."

Lighten up Francis! :D

:agree: same with mine if they touch it they will have the living daylights beat out of em due to my $4,000.00 paint work

I have a JCR front bumper on my MJ.

These guys are not only legit, but great to the work with and generous.

They have come to the Badlands for NAXJA's Winterfest

For several years, JCR has donated rock rails and bumpers and other varous discount certificates for our raffle.

JCR set up lunch tents for us with hotdogs, chips and soda.

Give these guys a chance to provide some needed

bumpers and sliders for people like me who can't make my own :D

BOB

I'm located in SE wisconsin and could probably be persuaded to part with my 87 for a few weeks...I have a company vehicle for weekdays, and I don't have anywhere to go too soon.

I need to do some things to it first, and would expect that you cover ANYTHING that goes wrong, to my satisfaction. personally I don't necessarily need the product, I'm more concerned about my truck retaining it's current condition. it is rust free and the only things that have been trimmed are the very front of the fenders to fit the bumper.

.............and would expect that you cover ANYTHING that goes wrong, to my satisfaction. personally I don't necessarily need the product, I'm more concerned about my truck retaining it's current condition. ..............................

chillax kid.

I have an 87 LWB with a solid body and very little rust. It needs a paint job though.

I spoke with you guys at JCR about four weeks ago. I'm in the market for bumpers and rock sliders. I like the stage 4 stuff you make for XJs and was bummed to hear you don't have a rear MJ bumper or LWB rock sliders. Its AWESOME that you are working on that.

Anyway, I'd be more than happy to loan you my truck for as long as you need it. Unfortunately, I'm in PA. If you are interested in looking into shipping options, shoot me a PM and we can talk.

If not, I'll just wait until you have the rear bumper and sliders I need and order everything at once.

1.jpg