Need some Prototyping Vehicles! MJ's!

brimy311

Just to clairfy, We will not be paying to ship vehicles. Part of the deal is that you bring the vehicle here and pick it up when it is done. For your travels and your time, we will be giving away the product that we mock up on your vehicle. It will not be junk, it will be production quality (probably better).

We don't have any plans to cut, chop, trim or anything on anyones vehicle. The Items being build will be bolt on application, so the worst that will happen to your vehicle is it will have some holes drilled in order to mount sliders.

Currently we have a SWB MJ setup to come in for a rear bumper and sliders. We still need a LWB MJ for Sliders. We are also looking at making MJ tube doors, so we will probably end up mocking them up on one or both of these MJ's.

I am not looking to pry anyones vehicle out of their hands. The person needs to be willing to allow us to use their vehicle in trade for free product. If that does not intise you, then pass on by!

Just to clarify, We will not be paying to ship vehicles. Part of the deal is that you bring the vehicle here and pick it up when it is done. For your travels and your time, we will be giving away the product that we mock up on your vehicle. It will not be junk, it will be production quality (probably better).

We don't have any plans to cut, chop, trim or anything on anyone's vehicle. The Items being build will be bolt on application, so the worst that will happen to your vehicle is it will have some holes drilled in order to mount sliders.

Currently we have a SWB MJ setup to come in for a rear bumper and sliders. We still need a LWB MJ for Sliders. We are also looking at making MJ tube doors, so we will probably end up mocking them up on one or both of these MJs.

I am not looking to pry anyone's vehicle out of their hands. The person needs to be willing to allow us to use their vehicle in trade for free product. If that does not incise you, then pass on by!

Most of those guys are kidding (at least I hope they are. :D )

Just to clarify, We will not be paying to ship vehicles. Part of the deal is that you bring the vehicle here and pick it up when it is done. For your travels and your time, we will be giving away the product that we mock up on your vehicle. It will not be junk, it will be production quality (probably better).

We don't have any plans to cut, chop, trim or anything on anyone's vehicle. The Items being build will be bolt on application, so the worst that will happen to your vehicle is it will have some holes drilled in order to mount sliders.

Currently we have a SWB MJ setup to come in for a rear bumper and sliders. We still need a LWB MJ for Sliders. We are also looking at making MJ tube doors, so we will probably end up mocking them up on one or both of these MJs.

I am not looking to pry anyone's vehicle out of their hands. The person needs to be willing to allow us to use their vehicle in trade for free product. If that does not incise you, then pass on by!

Most of those guys are kidding (at least I hope they are. :D )

Yah, the shipping was a joke... I guess not a good one :doh:

well, if your shortbed deal falls through I've got one...my longbed isn't driveable so I couldn't bring it to you.

I'd not have any problem with small holes, just meant if it were mis-treated etc. that I'd want it fixed up...kind of a standard contract type of deal, and I would have to say I don't expect anything to go wrong in your guys' hands.

-Pat

I'm sure I'll be down in K-Zoo again sometime over my Thanksgiving and Christmas break to visit my G/F again. I'll most likely be driving one of my MJ's down. I can't leave the truck with you for as long as you would like because I will need it for my DD, but I would be more than happy to stop in and let you get some measurements and whatever else you may need.

I never had time to get my bumpers drawn up on AutoCAD. I left all the measurements at home when I came up to college at MTU. The D-Ring Tabs worked out great again, just like they did last summer. I did take lots of pictures of the bumpers when I built them, maybe you can use them somehow... The complete thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12148

Let me know if I can be of any help by just stopping by and dropping my truck off for a day to let you guys measure stuff...Earliest I could get it down there for you would be Monday November 24th (at 9:00 or whenever you open).

You can take all of the pictures of this old girl that you want (It's already got your bumper on the front):

n1255470219_30090819_1574.jpg

- Brent

Unfortunately, you're a couple of years too late. I already donated one MJ to a company who said they needed one for prototyping rear bumpers. There's a line of people still waiting to see the bumpers, and the guy, the company, and my truck have disappeared.

I ain't giving any more away.

Hey Brian, when you are working up the new MJ rear bumper, would it be possible to have an option of sliders that extend from the bumper forward to the flares? Something like this?

That would require cutting off the rear lower quarter panels. Most manufacturers usually avoid those types of modifications on mass produced products.

Willy

Hey Brian, when you are working up the new MJ rear bumper, would it be possible to have an option of sliders that extend from the bumper forward to the flares? Something like this?

That would require cutting off the rear lower quarter panels. Most manufacturers usually avoid those types of modifications on mass produced products.

Willy