Whats worse than a ricer?

BREEZE1

2842098883_b5645e3d60.jpg

An American car trying to be a ricer! Plus it has a trailer hitch!!! Damn I’m hate’n big time this morning. When I cursed by him in my mustang he tried to drop like three gears to do the “ricer fly by”, but I just kept it in 5th with the AC blowing full blast and he never got close. Typical is all I can say! I have a full blown hatred for ricers especially when they got the SHOW GUNZZZZZ KIT!!! What a joke. But it dosent go for all imports, I love the Subarus and vw. Heck I had a 1970 vw standard with a 2275cc stroker that would have walked by my mustang with the front wheels off the ground!!! O welll $#!& I guess I woke up on the hate’n side of the bed this morning! How is yalls day going? 8)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is even worse is to call that an American car. It's more like a MexiChinAmerican car. The all new Malibu. Should have called it the re-packaged Saturn Aura. Good Ole General Motors. Or is that a Cavalier? I can't tell anymore. Maybe they should make a model called the Amorphous blob CXT or something.

I have a 1990 Subaru Legacy with the 2.2L engine I put a K&N cone air filter on it, and cut off the exhaust to weld a cherry bomb to it other than that its bone stock. I would not consider it a "rice burner" I was going for more of the rally car thing. By the way it has an extremely fantastic AWD system that has out mudded pretty much anything.......the only downfall is ground clearance my oil pan found that out the hard way while crossing a stream!! The funny thing is that my Subaru will beat almost any rice burner around here just due to the people "building" there fast and the furious car don't know the first thing about anything.......Like a body kit and some exhaust tips will not make your car faster!!!!!!!! Any way...... :chillin:

I got rid of my Cherokee and bought a 92 Integra...only thing i have changed was the rims and tires b/c the p/o destroyed the rims and the tires were bald...it has the typical ricer exhaust but i just drive it for the MPG...its a big difference

Cherokee on 32's (3.55)-->13-14MPG

Integra with 17's--->25-27MPG :cheers:

Still can't wait to get the MJ finished so i can drive it again!

What ticks me off more than anything is that every single ricer has to have the soup can exhaust. It sounds horrible! like a sick weedeater going down the street. I don't mind ricers as long as they sound good, for example the STI. just a 4 cylinder but it has a nice deep throaty sound. love that! my 02

What ticks me off more than anything is that every single ricer has to have the soup can exhaust. It sounds horrible! like a sick weedeater going down the street. I don't mind ricers as long as they sound good, for example the STI. just a 4 cylinder but it has a nice deep throaty sound. love that! my 02

I have to agree to disagree.... I'm with you on the coffee can mufflers, but STI's sound like go-carts to me.. Even factory.. More like a putt-putt-putt sound.. I guess its a boxer thing.. :dunno:

I had a 300HP/375#of torque '05 Dodge Neon SRT-4 ACR. Front wheel drive with a Quaife limited slip. I built it and it was a 12 second car that was great for autocross or at Road America 165mph on the back straight was a blast.

Never lost to a old muscle car like a 69 Vette with a 427 tri-power or a '69 440 Roadrunner.

I got beat by a EVO from a dead stop, I beat him 4 times from a roll.

I wish I still had it. It didn't sound like a ricer at all.

I have a little respect for some of the ricers but only the rear or all wheel drive ones,but I think nothing makes me laugh more than a cavilier or a sunfire that sounds like a bumble bee trapped in a coffee can with a spoiler that would be overkill for Indy.

My daughter drives a Sunfire, but it has the factory spoiler (little bitty thing) and stock exhaust.

Her mother gave it to her, and it gets great mileage, so why not?

I have a Honda Prelude that I LOVE... Best car I've ever owned.. Am I a ricer??

Maybe. This might just be me, but I think that "ricer" is more a mindset than anything else. Small cars pimped out on plenty of showy parts that don't help the driving experience (unless you regularly go 200 mph). I think of ricer meaning "poser with a little car". Sometimes it's hard to easily tell the posers from the guys that actually spend tons of money on engine hop-ups, brakes and suspensions parts that would keep up with a Vette. And that's where I think the derogatory part of "ricer" comes in. Kids with cheap cars spending money to look good, rather than perform good. But there are people like that in all classes of vehicular pastimes. Guys who jack up their truck 10 inches and never touch the dirt come to mind. Posers who want to look cool and look like they actually take part in cool activities (whether it be mudding or racing).

On the other hand, I feel a bit sorry for the ricers. Stuck with small pocket books, it almost seems like they're doing the best they can to stand out from the crowd. So here's to you mister Ricer man! We may all be pointing and laughing at you, but if your goal was to get noticed, it worked. More power to ya. :cheers: