Houston, we have a forum...

• 3 months later...

cool

let me know if you need anything webgeek wise - i am the admin over at MidWestXJ and created the color scheme and the layout of the mainpage

i ahve been bad and havent finished the other links from the main page, but the forum is hot and pretty cool i think

let me know...

Don't get too attached to it just yet. As far as I can tell, it doesn't do the "mailing-list" thing and a lot of our members stay in touch that way.

Sometime this week I'll try to work up a grand scheme of things for the site . Just to figure out what pages we need and then we can split up the work amongst those with webpage skills.

Jeep on!

--Pete

Thanks for setting this up. I was an email lurker at the Yahoo site but I'm more used to this type of forum setup so I figured I would say hello and thank all of you for all the information and occasional laugh that you have provided over the past few years.

I've had my 89 MJ for 16 years and 139k miles now and I still love it even with it's little quirks that come with age. I'm looking forward to many more years and it's nice to know there are other's who love these trucks as I do.

• 1 month later...

I am happy to find this site the yahoo email is hard to follow.

I have three mjs (1988 4.0(blown), auto,4x4, 88 4.0 5 speed puegoet :oops: ?,4x4 and a 1988 4.0 2wd to make one. currently swapn' front ends. lots of fun. I joined the mj family amout a month ago.

Thanks for the site. I will be around often.

Phonse

Glad to see a forum for us weirdos! Heck, there's more people with comanches that actually wheel them than I thought. I've personally got two, one might have to be hauled away sometime soon. The other one is stripped down to pretty much nothing as I'm in the process of painting it with bedliner. There's a ford 8.8 sitting in my yard, disk brakes, 4.10s and posi, just begging to be swapped in. Rustys off road just sent me a UPS tracking # for my LA kit, so things are looking good!

Anywho, gotta go - it's like too late for me. Gotta get up early to sand the MJ.

• 1 month later...
  • 15 years later...
On 9/15/2005 at 4:50 PM, ComancheKid45 said:

Awsome 2 finally have a Comanche forum, ill be focusing more on my truck here in NC while attending Nascar Tech for the next year+ since my Quad aint w\ me and its great 2 have a place 2 talk Comanches along w\ all my ATV forums elsewhere 8)

so how went the nascar stuff, you utilizing any learned skills these days? :waving: