shooting

camo89

Hmmm, last time my Scout troop went shootin' I brought the Winchester model 94 (in .32 Special), the .22, the single shot 20 gauge, and my buddy brought his Glock (in 40 cal), Bulldog .44 revolver, and 12 gauge mossburg pump.

My ex-navy seal uncle has a small range that use to be a silage pit, its about 20 feet wide and almost 75 yards long. It was dug out of a hill about 40 years ago..

I go there whenever I want to spend some rounds.. Very nice set-up.. He has a few steel plinking targets and a few silhouette's. among the various beer bottles , cans, spent shotgun shells,, really anything to be honest..

My weapons of choice are,

Mossberg 835 pump, fold over stock, and a few difference barrels

Sig p226 .40 S&W

Remington 700 PSS .243 Bolt,, with heavy mods.. :brows:

My dad has one of the best lil shooting .22's I love to take.. It's a Browning auto don't know the model but its a break down gun and feeds into the stock.. Man that little rifle is by far the best shooting lil rifle I've even held. and so cheap to shoot all day long too....

Hey Tracker.. I've heard that wildlife rangers have more power then FBI.. Is that true??

Not to thread-jack but yeah, there are some aspects of the authority that would seem that way. If you want to pull something, never pose as a hunter or fisherman thinking it's a good cover.

You need to ask? Well....

This is a 44. Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world. It can take your head clean off. You've got to ask yourself one question, Do I feel lucky?

Image Not Found

But if you must really know, a Marlin 30-30 and a Browning 12ga. :hate banana:

My fav right now is my NEF 25-06,but if you know me at all well its a crap shoot. My dad shoots compition and is sponsred and a gun adict. so i can shoot every cal from .17 to .50. and some off the wall cals like 405 that was for bufflo hunting its a brass cartige with black powder its cool. but my faves are 25-06,7mm mag,.204,8mm,9mm,.45,and the big daddy .50 bmg. sorry about spelling vicoden is my friend tonight LOL

DA1938.jpg

I got nothing... really...

My friends father actuall has the red ryder bb gun

"You'll shoot your eye out"

(That shoulda been in the movie quotes.)

I actually got a red ryder bb gun for christmas. I wear glasses or I probably would have shot my eye out.

This time of year I need to be right on with my Tele-inject 11mm or my Pneu-Dart 193SS.

I spoke too soon. This is how my day started today. The sheriff's department chased him through downtown Lancaster for an hour or so before they called me so it took two darts from the Pneu-Dart rifle. Then the damn thing woke up in the back of my truck before I was ready. Luckily, I was far enough in the sticks to just let it run off.

I have several guns most of which are Winchesters. I have two winchester model 88's in 308 caliber, 4 winchester super x model 1's 12ga semi auto shotguns , 1 winchester 94 30-30, 1 savage 99 308. thats just to list a few. here's some pics of them.

These are the super x's

in order from top to bottom the win 94, the savage 99, the 2 win 88's, and my win 22