I got a new dryer!! Yey!!

jtdesigns

hehe  

22 members have voted

1. 1. hehe

• Might be good....
    • Yeah, do it,, do it.....
    • I can't believe you made a poll about this....
    • Hell with it...

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

I just ran it through a no heat cycle then a regular cycle,,

I was hoping to get a smile or two with the poll... or either a :roll: , but then again my last poll was what kind of mayo did you like... :clapping:

If you had the paper work, you would have read in there that for the brake in period, you should put your head in the dryer, on high heat, and count how many times the drum turns for the 20 minute cycle ;)

:shake:

I think this needs a full project write up and picture thread...then we can all post pics of our dryer setups and we can talk about ways to tweak the vent pipes to optimize the airflow...maybe talk about a gauge (panel) swap on our dryers, and how to bypass the rear dryer vent proportioning valve...

If you had the paper work, you would have read in there that for the brake in period, you should put your head in the dryer, on high heat, and count how many times the drum turns for the 20 minute cycle ;)

:shake:

Man thats a coincidence, cause I had my 11 yr old do that... :D

I think this needs a full project write up and picture thread...then we can all post pics of our dryer setups and we can talk about ways to tweak the vent pipes to optimize the airflow...maybe talk about a gauge (panel) swap on our dryers, and how to bypass the rear dryer vent proportioning valve...

I'll get right on that #II :chillin:

I have heard if you put some pantie hoes on the vent outlet (say you vent goes into a garage or room) it catches every bit of lint....

I have heard if you put some pantie hose on the vent outlet (say you vent goes into a garage or room) it catches every bit of lint....

hey hey hey, this is a family oriented forum, noone said anything about hoes in the garage! :popcorn:

I have heard if you put some pantie hose on the vent outlet (say you vent goes into a garage or room) it catches every bit of lint....

hey hey hey, this is a family oriented forum, noone said anything about hoes in the garage! :popcorn:

LOL.... There you go man,,I fixed it.

J Dawg, you need to throw a mayo sammich in there until the bread is nice and toasty (@38 mins on high) and there is no mayo left, meaning your tub bearings are suitably greased. if you do it when you first get up in the morning, you'll also have a quick breakfast ready after you S, S and S. :brows:

are you putting a lift kit under it for extra storage?

and finally, did you get the 2.5k watt heating element or the 4.0k one? you'll get more mileage out of the 2.5 one, but the 4.0 will perform better with a heavy load. :yes:

J Dawg, you need to throw a mayo sammich in there until the bread is nice and toasty (@38 mins on high) and there is no mayo left, meaning your tub bearings are suitably greased. if you do it when you first get up in the morning, you'll also have a quick breakfast ready after you S, S and S. :brows:

are you putting a lift kit under it for extra storage?

and finally, did you get the 2.5k watt heating element or the 4.0k one? you'll get more mileage out of the 2.5 one, but the 4.0 will perform better with a heavy load. :yes:

actually I was thinking of putting it up on a little compartment so it would be like a 6" lift.. I wonder if I'd need long arms that high to reach in???

I wonder if anybody will get that....