fender flares

Yes, the bumper too. I think the bumper also interchanges with some Wagoneers. 84 - ? maybe.

And I've heard (but have no personal experience) that the doors interchange with the front doors of 4 door Cherokees.

I bought my 87 Manche a month ago with a smashed front end. Got a complete header panel with grill and lights off Ebay, out of an 89 Cherokee. Just finished installing a bumper off a 91 Cherokee Limited and a fender from a 92 Cherokee Sport..

Bumper and grill used to be chrome, now I have a black grill with a white header and a green bumper on a grey truck...

literally everthing from the front seats forward is the same between a cherokee and comanche.

from there back, nothing is interchangeable.

yes there is.... the gas caps :D

gah

and lug nuts, brakes (if your axle is the same), gears, driveshaft yoke, transfercase, spare tire....

:roll: lol

yes that was what i meant.

and come to think of it, two door cherokees doors fit if u got the welder, the cutter, and the skill. :evil:

btw. i do not have the welder, the cutter, or the skill.

x2 Hornbrod. Kid's working too hard and downing too many Mountain Dews! He's all wired up and as you say, a little quick on the "do not"s and "will not"s LOL.

LOL Wahoo. Great reply too on the Pub regarding the Brett-man. I do hope he wires in for one more year and make the cheeseheads proud.

I think he meant that the two door rear flares will work on a Comanche.

well that's just dandy.

it's still wrong, because they don't work.

nice guys ;) :cheers: , but while i am a bit wired up (not on dew actually...just wired), i jump on things i know. and i do know that 2 door xj rear flares don't work. they're around 4" too short :roll: :eek:

• 6 years later...