Looking to add rectangle fog lights similar to the ones offered new.

I just finished painting my 88'. I would like to add fog lights and possibly front bumper guards...My front bumper appears to have bolt hole for both, (see pic). Is it possible to get fog lights with the right bracket that matches these holes? 

I've attached a pic of my front bumper along with a Jeep Comanche brochure showing fog lights that were stock and my newly finished 88. Any suggestions to get the right fitting fog lights is appreciated! 

Thanks,

LB

C403C2F5-5D00-4A82-9A56-56778581EB99.jpeg

C15D3900-29AC-4FE0-9694-60449B6DA831.jpeg

F3365E35-EF49-4903-A075-ADA1BE9302E9.heic

the reason pics sometimes show upside down has to do with the way various devices tag the pic for which way is up.  I've had good success with flipping, then re-flipping back to normal and re-saving on my laptop, but even then that plan can sometimes struggle for some devices.  :( 

In 2020, I put Blazer brand DF1073KB lights on my Comanche.  They were $15 then.  I see they are now $26 on Amazon.  The prior kit, maybe Blazer, I bought at Walmart when I first got my Comanche in 2007.  They are not exact, but they are close enough for me.  

I don't know if my front bumper is original to my truck, but it already had the holes for both bumper guards and fog lights, blocked off with what appeared to be factory plastic plugs. I ordered bumper guards from Rockauto, and fitted perfectly with the existing holes. I also ordered Hella 450's for the front, being ready for some modifications, but again, they fitted almost perfectly with the holes. Yes, the Hella brackets have slotted bolt holes, but the bumper's holes where pretty much centered. I wanted some vintage-style fog lights, but got tired of chasing Marchalls, or factory Jeep ones on marketplace that sold before the seller would even respond to my messages. Hella was around in the eighties, so it's good enough for me!!!!

20230604_170139.jpg

I put Bosch Pilot lights on my bumper and sports bar (2 different sizes).   They were pretty common in auto parts stores in the 90s and still pop up occasionally on Kijiji and Marketplace often unused and still in the box.  I've bought new sets for as little as $25 a pair.  

654109641_23-05-241.jpg.9cb73c6afad9172f549ef4cbb4a2f767.jpg

742990583_18-12-182.JPG.06c6fad3c078da0a89a6868d137693ff.JPG

• 2 months later...
On 9/24/2023 at 9:24 PM, OldSch88L said:

I don't know if my front bumper is original to my truck, but it already had the holes for both bumper guards and fog lights, blocked off with what appeared to be factory plastic plugs. I ordered bumper guards from Rockauto, and fitted perfectly with the existing holes. I also ordered Hella 450's for the front, being ready for some modifications, but again, they fitted almost perfectly with the holes. Yes, the Hella brackets have slotted bolt holes, but the bumper's holes where pretty much centered. I wanted some vintage-style fog lights, but got tired of chasing Marchalls, or factory Jeep ones on marketplace that sold before the seller would even respond to my messages. Hella was around in the eighties, so it's good enough for me!!!!

20230604_170139.jpg

Just ordered a pair of these Hella 450's after seeing them on your truck.

Definitely have an 80's vibe.