Go topless day jeep event may 20th Ma

strictlyxjs

13 hours ago, The86manche said:

And to roll up in an mj will make everyone drool too haha

Thats usually how it is the mjs will get more looks than $100k built 4 door wranglers.

Petes its funny you say that. One year as part of the event they sawzalled the roof off a junk xj and drove it around the event.

18 hours ago, strictlyxjs said:

Thats usually how it is the mjs will get more looks than $100k built 4 door wranglers.

Petes its funny you say that. One year as part of the event they sawzalled the roof off a junk xj and drove it around the event.

Was it a junk jeep? I thought that was someone actual jeep they wanted the roof cut off of for some reason or other? I was there for that at least haha

1 hour ago, The86manche said:

Was it a junk jeep? I thought that was someone actual jeep they wanted the roof cut off of for some reason or other? I was there for that at least haha

This was one in 2008 I'm talking about. They may have done it another time too

• 1 month later...

Now I feel a little ashamed of saying I’ve been taking my JK chief to the topless event for our J.E.E.P (Jeep Enthusiasts of Eastern Pa) club in Allentown for the last 4 years, I have a good time with it, we do a long ride around the area and end up at a winery, but this is the first year I can bring a MJ. I tried the link but would not open for me. Where is your event held, I may think outside the box this year and come to your event instead if not to terrible far. Thanks

0519EC14-A71B-4099-A179-A31BAFF12F00.jpeg

3 hours ago, Bezerk1 said:

Now I feel a little ashamed of saying I’ve been taking my JK chief to the topless event for our J.E.E.P (Jeep Enthusiasts of Eastern Pa) club in Allentown for the last 4 years, I have a good time with it, we do a long ride around the area and end up at a winery, but this is the first year I can bring a MJ. I tried the link but would not open for me. Where is your event held, I may think outside the box this year and come to your event instead if not to terrible far. Thanks

0519EC14-A71B-4099-A179-A31BAFF12F00.jpeg

FAA335F7-4FA2-4FEE-93F7-803F43BE5E2D.png.905361951e5afe7afd47ac158616c010.png

that’s the entire Facebook post 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...