85 Cherokee 2 door

Any unmolested 2 door XJ is a rare find these days.  From what's pictured, that interior looks VERY clean too.  

If you look past the spray painted duct tape repair job on the door, there's a good restoration project there. 

I don't think $3800 is an unreasonable ask.   They'll probably get it, or near that. 

As the XJ improved mechanically, it went downhill stylistically. Basically at the same time, with a brief peak in 1987 and maybe 1988 when you could have the 4.0L engine and an 80s-tastic interior and exterior treatment at the same time. Minor exception given for the 90s woodgrain + leather interiors.

* this is the opinion of an avowed 97+ hater. Your mileage may vary.

I like it. I've owned 3 XJs (including my original that I still have, a '95 2-door manual) and finally have a MJ. I've thus far steered clear of anything that is not 4.0, but low miles and good condition.

I bought the '95 used before any of my kids were born. As my oldest sons got to be teenagers they said to me, "Dad, the Jeep is really cool. It's two door and manual. Do you know how rare that is?" Ha ha