Fly bys?

MiNi Beast

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter saw it, not me, unfortunately. She spotted it while her and her boyfriend were driving along the Farmington River in Pleasant Valley and she hollered at him to stop and she jumped out and took the picture with her phone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Wife is fine, deer ran off.

Car is damaged on the nose and passenger fender. Lots of body fluids down the side, none red.

We just got the car back a month and a half ago from being T-boned. Nearly was totaled that time. Car still drives great though. 
I’m hoping to wear it out, not smash it out.

6 hours ago, FrankTheDog said:

Wife is fine, deer ran off.

Car is damaged on the nose and passenger fender. Lots of body fluids down the side, none red.

We just got the car back a month and a half ago from being T-boned. Nearly was totaled that time. Car still drives great though. 
I’m hoping to wear it out, not smash it out.

Sounds like you gots to stop lettting the wife drive then. :teehee:

3 hours ago, MiNi Beast said:

Sounds like you gots to stop lettting the wife drive then. :teehee:

I’ve done more damage to that car than she has. I left it in neutral without the parking brake on and it rolled across the drive and it rubbed the front bumper on one of my XJ’s all the way down the passenger side. Left a crease down all four panels.

Then I got T-boned in June on the drivers side.42F2EAC8-A5D8-4F20-A262-3539ABE263DC.jpeg.cdf719579f3404fd8a111de41a7e0b03.jpeg

$9,500 worth of damage. It was appraised at $5,600 but there were more things wrong that they uncovered after yhey were to far into it to stop. It should have been totaled.

I’m glad it wasn’t.

• 5 months later...