Fly bys?

MiNi Beast

On 8/25/2021 at 3:08 PM, MiNi Beast said:

Pic or your lying 🤥

here ya go.  2 of the suckers flying lower than they probably should.  shook the house walls.  follow me for more exciting where's waldo photos. 

IMG_7033.JPG

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone watched the LEGO Top Gun trailer? G showed it to me this morning and I'll have to say- that's perdy cool! It kinda sorta fits with fly-bys, maybe.

(if this link doesn't work just search lego top gun trailer on YouTube)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bEzbim8peGU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by 87 MJ Chief
reinsert link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A few years ago we were up in the mountains camping on Sunday afternoon, getting ready to leave, looking at smoke developing from a foothills fire maybe 30-40 miles away - kinda sorta in the direction of home. Got home, and the fire was about 2 miles from our house. These guys were flying sorties about 300 feet above our house every 20 minutes or so. Did the job and knocked the fire down.  Best aircraft photos in flight I ever captured; but I would rather not have another opportunity...

_MG_9906.jpg

_MG_9866.jpg

_MG_9683.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...