anyone traveling from St Luis to Atlanta anytime soon? or lives near St Louis?

Pete M

• Pete M changed the title to anyone traveling from St Luis to Atlanta anytime soon? or lives near St Louis?

Pete I am going through St Louis on Wednesday and coming back through on Thursday.  I am going to Texas in a couple weeks, and Arch Canyon UT in April.  I don't think I am headed south or ATL area this year, but I could hold it for you or for someone else to pick up

43 minutes ago, Pete M said:

that's certainly a step in the right direction on this crazy plan. :L:  specifically it's in Bonne Terre.

OK that's slightly different but doable.  Most likely that would have to be on the return trip Thursday, I could be there probably early afternoon.  I think you have my number, just let me know or post up here.

I super appreciate it!  I'll keep ya posted :L:  

I just learned that he has a buddy coming to knoxville, but don't have a date yet, nor has he asked him yet about hauling crap and meeting up with a stranger.

at this point I'm just looking to buy them and then would need someone to pick them up and store them until I can get there.  might be 2 or 3 months since it would hinge on my trip to the Wisconsin area with beds. 

looks like the seller and I have come to an agreement on price and paypal payment and the axles should be freed up next week. 

can anyone pick them up and store a dana 30 and amc 20?