92 Eliminator, Ocean Park, WA - $7500

Just throwing this thought out there-It looks like this truck has had a poor repaint. The bottoms of the rocker panels aren't painted and you can see the runs on the rocker. That said, it looks like a very solid and a good driver quality and usable Jeep as is.

Just now, BeatCJ said:

I was wondering. An Eliminator should have a decal package, too, shouldn't it? All good negotiating points.

Yes it should. It should also have a body colored air dam. The passenger headlight bezel is also damaged. Just minor points, but they may help someone with negotiation.

3 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

I wouldn’t say that’s a crap repaint but I will give them credit for doing the door jambs and what not. 

I also have extremely high standards for paint/bodywork. They do deserve credit for getting the door jambs. Considering that the engine bay is also red, could it be that the factory didn't get paint on the bottoms of the rockers?

It does have an Eliminator 10 hole wheel as the spare.

17 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

I also have extremely high standards for paint/bodywork. They do deserve credit for getting the door jambs. Considering that the engine bay is also red, could it be that the factory didn't get paint on the bottoms of the rockers?

It does have an Eliminator 10 hole wheel as the spare.

The bottoms of my rockers barely had any paint but did have undercoating and what looked like factory primer. I can imagine the spray guns don’t aim to get under the body. 

I thought that rim was a 5 spoke Jeep rim. 

1 minute ago, eaglescout526 said:

The bottoms of my rockers barely had any paint but did have undercoating and what looked like factory primer. I can imagine the spray guns don’t aim to get under the body. 

I thought that rim was a 5 spoke Jeep rim. 

That was my next thought, I haven't been under my other truck enough to notice the rockers and my blue truck had been painted like 4 times before I stripped it and started over.

It could be a 5 spoke rim, but I think I see the holes for the actual wheel (the 10 holes) and the holes for the lug nuts. :dunno:

Yes, Jesse, I am going to look at it. I need it like I need another hole in my head. If I get it, I will probably have clear a couple of other things out. I can accomplish part of that pretty simply, drive the son's Cherokee to his house. Probably have to promise to dump the CJ-10 project hulk, maybe the CJ-5. Or get the barn built, so I could move them into the "Shop" full of hay and stalls...

I thought it was a 10 hole Eliminator wheel, too. It does have the craptastic D-35. I do have a Cherokar 8.25 with 3.55 gears, so that would be an easy swap. And an 8.8 with 3.55 gears. I think I have a narrow track FSJ D44 in storage, too. But that would be 6 lug, and as I remember, it's 3.31.

I was thinking it was undercoating of some kind on the rockers. Underneath looks pretty clean, but if it stays in Nahcotta long, it won't be. Here's the pic of the spare that made me think it was an original Eliminator wheel. with a worn out Goodyear Wrangler AT, if I don't miss my guess.

92 Comanche spare.jpg

Just now, BeatCJ said:

I was thinking it was undercoating of some kind on the rockers. Underneath looks pretty clean, but if it stays in Nahcotta long, it won't be. Here's the pic of the spare that made me think it was an original Eliminator wheel. with a worn out Goodyear Wrangler AT, if I don't miss my guess.

92 Comanche spare.jpg

92 Eliminators did come with that wheel. There is a good chance this is an eliminator. It is probably a re-paint if it is an eliminator. 1992s did not have fake rivets on the wheels.