92 Eliminator, Ocean Park, WA - $7500

I may point that out, I am going to try to go see it this weekend. But I have my tertiary appointments secretary (9 year old granddaughter) trying to make other plans for me this weekend. I may be playing chauffeur for 4 of my grandkids.

Clean truck and a good price. I wouldn’t haggle with him unless there were some glaring defects. Honestly makes me want to buy it and just leave it with some fam in Portland. Mine was advertised as a 92 but was a 91 eliminator that had very little left to tell it was an eliminator package. One giveaway is the firewall insulation. Mine also had matching flares that had been painted over with rattle can bedliner :shaking:. Other than a short bed HO the only other MJ I’d consider is an 88 chief. The long bed MJ’s would be cool as a towing/hauler setup but I’d never want to wheel with one. 

Affirmative. She lives part time at our house, but up until she was 4 1/2 lived here full time. Now, her two younger sisters and Mom are here full time. She has arranged a cousin's weekend, with two other grandkids. Grandma thinks it's great, she works weekends...

Bet we get by just fine.