Leaf Springs

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a set of the regular 4/1 springs from them and they rode fine. Bushings were offset and caused rattling. Fixed that with an air hammer. Only ran them 2k miles then replaced with Rusty’s 4” springs. I wish there was an option for taller springs and still stay SUA. I carry approximately 800# of tools in the bed at all times and even with overloads maxed out, I’m sitting dead level with 5” lift up front.

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, 1989commanche said:

How do you guys that have these military wrap springs like them so far? Am thinking about grabbing a set soon. My old springs are saggy and don’t take much weight. You put a 300 lb quad in the bed and it feels like it’s doing a wheelie. 

1E6E9225-4F36-4101-AB53-365D25A0AABA.jpeg

Yes, you'll solve that problem.

Mine should be here on Friday. Ordered them on 11/27, emailed them two days ago with no response. Called them today and coincidentally they were ready yesterday :dunce:. If you want to know their status call them, I could not get to installing them anyway so I waited until I could.

9 hours ago, 1989commanche said:

How do you guys that have these military wrap springs like them so far? Am thinking about grabbing a set soon. My old springs are saggy and don’t take much weight. You put a 300 lb quad in the bed and it feels like it’s doing a wheelie. 

1E6E9225-4F36-4101-AB53-365D25A0AABA.jpeg

Not even about 900LBs of lumber had my military wrapped ones dropping that low. I love them! 

IMG_20200103_125754.jpg

The bushings in mine came completely loose and started clunking. I got the 3/1 springs and they were very stiff. Paint looked like someone had poured it out of a bucket. Got them for $160/PR plus shipping though. Ended up giving them away and getting some good used springs for my SOA

• 4 weeks later...