Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals for Jeeps (Add as I find)

CMMagnussen

I have always hated the Black Friday rush. Running out of Thanksgiving dinner to stand in a line in the cold to get a deal on a low quality TV has never been my thing. However over the last couple years punching in coupon codes and buying a years worth of Jeep parts over 4 days has been quite gratifying (and expensive) So this years shopping list consists of bedsides, bumpers, front axle truss and gauges for the MJ. Winch, Tuffy console and Rigid Leds for the YJ, armor and some other parts for my Brother's XJ (Finally got him partially off the Dodge kick after 15 years). I will be posting codes as I find them and if anyone else finds anything good, toss it up.

Hope everyone has fun and stays out of divorce court :laugh:

So far..

https://www.cylinder-heads.com/ 

10% Off Your Order thru Nov 30th by using promo code "BLACKFRIDAY"

https://www.intellitronix.com/

15% Off your next purchase Promo code "SEASON" (wait on this one it usually ups to 30-40% on Black Friday)

58 minutes ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

Great topic anyone know of any rebates for BF Goodrich tires ? 

7 minutes ago, CMMagnussen said:

lucked out on 4wd.com last year if they do anything good this year may spring for 35s

4WD has a good relationship with BFG and will usually have the best deals on them.  You can get up to a 10% additional forum discount if you join one of the bigger Jeep forums and contact one of their reps that way.

I picked up 5x 31x10.5x15 BFG KO2s from them last year for around $700 shipped, and I got 5x 35x12.5x17 BFG KOs for $1300 shipped.  Best deals around at the time.

Intellitronix updated so I will be hoarding gauges, Summit is offering 25.00 off 300.00 kind of lame. Didnt see anything stellar on 4wd.com, Morris4x4center, extreme terrain or Quadratec. Turns out ebay had the best deal on the winch.

Found:

Smittybilt X20 12K Winch

Intellitronix Gauges for MJ and boat

Affordable offroad XJ Slider and and armor

EQ 360 Monster heads

JCR rear XJ cut and fold

Barnes4x4 wagoneer 44 to MJ axle truss and a pair of u-bolt eliminators

Still looking for

D-SS PRO SPOT SM /2 these seem to be holding at 220.00 may have to stack some summit coupons

Tuffy 6.5" YJ center console

Kentrol YJ headlight doors (No Kentrol sales so far)

Warn Premium wagoneer 44 lockouts 128.00 seems to be the best in town

I've never done the 'black friday' thing. Usually what is offered is crap I'm not interested in anyway. 

Also, companies advertise - up to 50% off- and the only thing offered on their site is some obscure bolt or bracket or gimmick that no one wants. 

I've been looking at or for a Northstar group 78 AGM battery. Batteriesplus X2Power is a Northstar. 

Today while searching around an ad popped up for 20% off at Batterieplus. 

I got the battery for $270, has to be ordered and will be in next Friday. 

Code is CDP13175

I got this cheaper....even with paying tax........than anywhere on the web. 

Speedhut has 20% off their gauges.  I've noticed some of their gauges have actually went down in price, others have gone up.

Ox Locker is offering 10% off their entire website.  I had called them a couple weeks ago and talked to the rep for a while. He said this is the only sale they do.  Ordered an air operated Ox for the D44 in the front of my CJ, will be replacing the Detroit Locker.

Amazon- Picked up two D44 1310 u-bolt type pinion yokes for $36.75 each, went back 30 min later to get two more and the price had went to $43.

17 hours ago, CMMagnussen said:

Cool thanks.

Hunting around for Kentrol YJ wiper arms, headlight buckets and door latch brackets (sick of losing belt loops on the stockers)

Are you looking for the Kentrol to get the little plastic cover that shrouds the door pin?  Because all the YJs I've seen have that piece stock.  Maybe it was only used after a certain year?  I just sold a set of the shrouds by themselves.

They are weld in for the XJ project. Those are from affordable off-road.

I will be looking into a pair for the MJ eventually, Nate's had some I really liked but they seem to have discontinued them when they reorganized or whatever they did.
I thought nates went out of business after a divorce.

I'm not running deals on sliders currently but make xj/mj sliders

I'm also having BF/CM sales on hitches, seat and rollbar brackets

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

A company called Uphill mfg popped up in Midland after Nate's vanished. Looked like the same products. Their website seems to have gone down in the last 2 weeks but the Facebook is still active.

Krusty, I will keep you in mind when I get closer to completion. Based on the pile of parts showing up I will be busy for a couple months at least.