What are you listening to?

jdog

still one of my favorite albums of all time.  I... I don't even know which song to share! 

so here's the entire concert.  you're welcome. :D  Even if you're not into heavy metal, give the first 5 minutes a listen.  epic.  just epic.

such a brilliant mashup of different styles of music.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

still one of my favorite albums of all time.  I... I don't even know which song to share! 

so here's the entire concert.  you're welcome.   Even if you're not into heavy metal, give the first 5 minutes a listen.  epic.  just epic.

such a brilliant mashup of different styles of music.

Good choice

couple weeks back I rescued a box of vinyl from a neighbors trash.  up first is LedZepp 2 :D 

edit: dang. so grandma's old record player is gradually slowing down.  haven't adjusted one of these things in like 2 decades.  wish me luck!

update:  the motor is shot.  dang. :(  anyone got a motor for a rando record player from the late 80s?  :laugh:

My music of choice is more or less anything played on Octane, on SiriusXM.  It's my go to channel for the last couple years.

A Day to Remember

Asking Alexandria

Beartooth

Bring me the horizon

Disturbed

Five Finger

Godsmack

you get the idea...

9 minutes ago, thecodemonk said:

My recent playlist is probably a bit more...niche than most.  I've been enjoying this band a lot lately.

Reminds me of BABYMETAL. I love the thread where Rob Zombie was calling out his fans for talking trash about em.

Very recently started listening to Dance Gavin Dance, and they dropped a new album today so I'm listening to it on spotify currently.