Lots of parts! Indiana

krustyballer16

Got lots of parts!

Not really a list, but pics of stuff set out at the All Breeds Jeep Show swap meet booth this past weekend.

Just ask, I might have it.

Since I gotta put a price,

Maroon dash- $80+shipping

Tailgate-$425+ shipping

Located in Cory,IN7c263fd3c764fed9ad974cf329ef4f22.jpgd4ffb74b1f93522418ebb3b57b7a6be4.jpgce48aae9734d0e4d219ea8953801fc4d.jpg8a81b1dbe6c419003966a22cb8003a49.jpg036b5996fd7cc04e5f5ffaef1f2a2fc5.jpg

CENTER CAPS ARE SOLD

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Oh man, I knew I should have hit the PA Jeep show this year.  Could have used a few parts from you, and probably traded you a few things too.  Any nice gray headliners or cente4r consoles?  My daughters MJ has buckets.  How about the switch assy for the right side of the steering wheel?

A.

I'd like the honey/tan (?) arm rests, if you have them. Looks like the full 3 point type. How much for the woodgrain dash trim? PM me
The arm rests are discolored but they're going with the door panels. Sorry.

The woodgrain dash might be sold, I will update you when I know for sure. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

@krustyballer16 isn't that cluster the one we were talking about at the show?

I'm not sure if you were asking about one of the loose speedometers, but here's what I think we decided on the blue full cluster:

That cluster almost certainly came from an '87, but it will fit 87-90. The speedometer drive is set up for 87-90. The cluster doesn't have a trip meter, so it's not the correct speedo for that cluster, but it will work just fine. Guessing that the original speedo for that cluster quit working and it was swapped with one from an idiot light cluster. The tach has a Comanche shift indicator in it, and it looked well done when I saw it at PA Jeeps.

Archived