Jeep 2500 conversion parts

krustyballer16

Does anybody have a source for the jeep 2500 front end conversion parts?

I've looked on Ebay and Facebook and followed some posted links but nobody has em anymore.

What's everybodys opinion of em?

Consensus on Facebook is that its freaking ugly. I kinda like it...63858e5626da723e7c8c65c3be02ecd5.jpg38008f780e7f2b8a6893d5400e22548d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Eagle said:

I would be more interested in their one-piece window glass and regulators for the old-style doors.

:iagree:

The front end is not my thing. The window hardware is much more interesting to me.

If u look up google by type "cherokee in china" u will see ton pic like that it design over in China, u maybe want look up in china network and see if u can find any parts, I never try bec i don't like them :laugh: good luck! :L:

Also u may have some issue to fit with america front bumper if u look really close up u will see there is different style bumper than we have here.

If u look up google by type "cherokee in china" u will see ton pic like that it design over in China, u maybe want look up in china network and see if u can find any parts, I never try bec i don't like them  good luck! thumbs.gif

Also u may have some issue to fit with america front bumper if u look really close up u will see there is different style bumper than we have here.

Ya, I'll be needing the bumper too

But the white mj has a stock mj bumper on it and it looks like it fits. But I'd like the complete look

really? :thinking:  they work for me even on a different browser.  well, you should be able to find them by searching for "jeep 2500 frame". :L:   the first link was the 7 slot fascia, the second was the five slot.

2 hours ago, JMO413 said:

That's actually not a bad price, considering that it includes the header, the grille, the headlights and the parking lights. It makes a Cherokee look at bit like a Commander. IMHO it just looks strange on a Comanche, though.

3 hours ago, JMO413 said:

Seen that site a few times. I'm pretty sure it just scrapes eBay listings and collects whatever info you put into it. I think I remember seeing some of my own eBay listings on there too.

Look at the categories. They're exactly the same as eBay's.

• 1 year later...
On 5/27/2019 at 2:19 PM, krustyballer16 said:

Does anybody have a source for the jeep 2500 front end conversion parts?

I've looked on Ebay and Facebook and followed some posted links but nobody has em anymore.

What's everybodys opinion of em?

Consensus on Facebook is that its freaking ugly. I kinda like it...63858e5626da723e7c8c65c3be02ecd5.jpg38008f780e7f2b8a6893d5400e22548d.jpg

Did you find someone? i need a new one