Buying a house...and a J10?

Vineyard86manch

Didn’t know where this post belongs on CC but I thought some of you might appreciate it. Went up to Vermont with my wife last weekend to look at a property for sale. What did we see half buried in the snow in the backyard but a J10 pioneer, in pretty solid condition no less! Granted I couldn’t see what the entire thing looked like but it had just a few spots of surface rust and by the plates it had a current inspection sticker. I didn’t get any good pics of the interior as I couldn’t budge the door open with the snow packed around it but aside from a sagging headliner the interior was mint, beautiful leather bench and classic tan interior, 66k on the clock. Can’t say I would leave such a beauty out in the winter conditions to get covered in feet of snow. Definitely inquired as to whether it would be included in the sale:)

449AB5C8-4A33-4A97-ABC3-48397C70A116.jpeg

20BFDEDC-83A5-4F8A-A341-53019227ADA1.jpeg

3B90F914-2B30-4482-AB03-104BF9F86188.jpeg

39 minutes ago, 87MJTIM said:

Be sure to get title to both the house and the J10.

I don't think VT requires titles on things older than 75.  Even then, vermont is stupid easy to title ANYTHING in.  They don't even care if you live in the state- I know somebody in Hawaii that titled/registered their enduro through VT because it was easier. 

Legal?  ehhhh

9 hours ago, Articul8 said:

Its as if it was meant to be, is there a garage on he property to facilitate the J10 

Yes there is a single car garage that is more like 1.5 spaces attached to the house that was occupied by another vehicle. The j10 and the comanche might very well both fit! 

I’ll keep you guys posted if this works out, it doesn’t hurt that the Mrs. is as in love with the jeep and the house as I am!

5 hours ago, DIRT_NASTYY_ said:

Can't wait to see that J10 without the snow, I'm drooling over here already :drool:

I will be sure to post one regardless of what transpires with the sale of the house!

1 hour ago, ComancheKid45 said:

I looked at a house that would have likely included a YJ but a J10 would have really made me think about it! Haha

When we saw the truck my wife said, “this is definitely a sign!”