12" lift painted

The paint looks bada$$ , it really matches the truck but whats with the gap between the cab and bed , looks alittle off.

:agree: yea the paint is awesome....looks like the bed is tilted up toward the back causing the gap to be smaller at the top than the bottom....still looks just awesome...keep up the good work

Cab alone took me and my uncle 15hrs to paint. Yes it has a front drive line in it..Tires are 36" TSL on Pro Comp wheels (4wheel performance)..And yes to best of my figurin I got about 12" of lift or so..Driving charac..Dunno yet..Figure I will suit up the crash test dummies in about another week or so. :dunce:

Nope..Just went to Truckfest and got lots of pictures of a nice setup that Fabtec had done.... :brows: ..Now its time to copy... :D Shouldnt take too long most of the right stuff is in place just tweak here and there and add a little more beef to tie into unibody.

Nope..Just went to Truckfest and got lots of pictures of a nice setup that Fabtec had done.... :brows: ..Now its time to copy... :D Shouldnt take too long most of the right stuff is in place just tweak here and there and add a little more beef to tie into unibody.

So post the pics up. Otherwise you are just teasing us... :D

So post the pics up. Otherwise you are just teasing us... :D

I'm with you TNT. I'd be really interested in taking a peek. :brows: