Strokermjcomanche

Bucket Seat trim Bezels interest

Please let me know how many pairs you'd like as I will be having them made . I have finally had enough interest and need to know how many to have made . I will also be making some extras for the future . 

For those of you you that don't know what these are : 

These are made to replace the brittle / missing trim pieces that surround the tilt lever for bucket seats . They have long been discontinued by the dealer and are most always broke . 

The price should still be $30 shipped for the pair , but he is checking to make sure the price of materials has not changed . I will combine shipping on multiple pairs , which will lower the price to $25 for a pair (as long as they fit in the USPS flat rate box I use ). Please PM me if you are outside of the lower 48 states for a shipping quote as it may effect the final price . 

I will wait till around the end of the month to give him the number I'm going to have made , so let me know how many you'd like before then . 

Yes , they are going to be black . We talked about colors , but the colors may not match and right now it's too much of a hassle to have all the different colors made and sit on the shelf and hope I can sell them . 

He he did start making them and said I should get some sometime next week (it  takes hours to make one bezel ) . 

I will ship in the order that I received once I get a cleared payment , I will be sending my PayPal information VIA Pm on here in the next couple days .Thanks to everyone that ordered !!! , I will stop taking orders at the end of the month , so if you'd like to order do it by then . Thanks again 

These are so nice!  Got these as few days ago and they are just outstanding.

I think they're more robust than the originals!

Well done sir.

How much to reproduce all the interior plastic?  LOL

Thanks for these.

If you still have any I'll be interested in at least three pairs of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk