Bucket Seat trim Bezels interest update 8-20-20

Please let me know how many pairs you'd like as I will be having them made . I have finally had enough interest and need to know how many to have made . I will also be making some extras for the future . 

For those of you you that don't know what these are : 

These are made to replace the brittle / missing trim pieces that surround the tilt lever for bucket seats . They have long been discontinued by the dealer and are most always broke . 

The price should still be $30 shipped for the pair , but he is checking to make sure the price of materials has not changed . I will combine shipping on multiple pairs , which will lower the price to $25 for a pair (as long as they fit in the USPS flat rate box I use ). Please PM me if you are outside of the lower 48 states for a shipping quote as it may effect the final price . 

I will wait till around the end of the month to give him the number I'm going to have made , so let me know how many you'd like before then . 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes , they are going to be black . We talked about colors , but the colors may not match and right now it's too much of a hassle to have all the different colors made and sit on the shelf and hope I can sell them . 

He he did start making them and said I should get some sometime next week (it  takes hours to make one bezel ) . 

I will ship in the order that I received once I get a cleared payment , I will be sending my PayPal information VIA Pm on here in the next couple days .Thanks to everyone that ordered !!! , I will stop taking orders at the end of the month , so if you'd like to order do it by then . Thanks again 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For anyone needing these , i will be taking orders until Sunday the 30th . Should still  be $30 shipped , I'm covering the shipping from Florida to my house 

You can either post on here or send me a PM , if you sent me something in the past please send again to make sure you are accounted for , otherwise you will not be counted in this order .