Offset??

Ok, got tired of fighting with my MJ on getting it back together as I couldn't figure out the transfer case problems or front end problems. So I took it to a reputable 4x4 guy. He got all the problems straightened out and told me I needed a different off set because my wheels were hitting the sway bar links?

I have stock tj rims on it now.

The jeep is lifted roughly 5.5-6.5 in the front and spring over in the rear with taller perches. Just wondering what offset I would need to not rub at all?

This is the wheels I have on it right now

https://www.google.com/search?q=stock+tj+wheels&client=ms-android-att-us&source=lnms&prmd=sinv&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiH2KimicDPAhXMPiYKHcWwAVMQ_AUICCgC&biw=360&bih=512#imgrc=RApix1gLHdJiFM%3A

I think he said they're 5.5 offset?

No pictures currently, it's a 4.5" spring with 2" spacer. There's no sway bars on it right now, it's hitting on where the sway bar mounts at on the axle. It's a d30 front, with stock xj size tire size. Almost everything under the front end is adjustable. The sway bar links are being shipped right now.

Are there any lift parts installed other than the springs themselves?

Without pics it's hard to diagnose something that hasn't happened to people with seemingly identical parts installed. Is it just one side or both? Is one of the brackets horribly bent?

Tires with aggressive side lugs will tend to rub on the lower control arm even in stock size at full steering lock with a factory setup. You're definitely sure the rubbing is on the sway bar link?

I have a 3.5" lift and 35x12.5x15 tires on my truck and no rubbing but I did have to do some cutting on the inner pinch seam and fender to not rub at all...with the stock sway bar and quick disconnects...

But the rims I have are 15x8 with 3.75 backspacing jegs d-window rims

No, nothing is Bent, everything I've done to the front end is lower adjustable control arms, Springs and spacers, and adjustable track bar. The d30 housing is out of a xj. Internals are yj (couldn't find anything in 4.10) the inside of my rim is rubbing on the sway bar Mount at the axle. The links are current out of it because I'm waiting for shipping.

Wow those are a clean set of ramblers!

Gamblers. Everything Adam has is clean. He pisses me off. :)

Thanks guys !! I guess I have high standards lol. For months I looked for a clean set of Gamblers and they were all corroded , then I stumbled on these brand new ones for $320 shipped to my door . I really wanted champ 500 rims but they're hard to find in like new condition .

No, nothing is Bent, everything I've done to the front end is lower adjustable control arms, Springs and spacers, and adjustable track bar. The d30 housing is out of a xj. Internals are yj (couldn't find anything in 4.10) the inside of my rim is rubbing on the sway bar Mount at the axle. The links are current out of it because I'm waiting for shipping.

Have the steering stops been removed from the knuckles? No amount of lift changes the relationship of the wheels to the axle itself, so what you are describing is simply impossible unless the axle has been modified.