• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the D30 is sold and to be picked up on wed, so with that being sold and the LAs sold i should be able to get the last parts for the D44, U-bolts and ball joints and get the steering made up and get it installed under the jeep within the next couple of weeks. :D

D30 out and gone today. LAs and coils out and deliver them later this week. Picked up ball joints for the D44 so time to start putting it back together.

Went to 4byFours in Fruitport and made up a set of spring hangers and looked at a few things and will be installing the D44 as soon as I finish putting it together. should be together by next week. and should be going in the following week.

the shackle hanger made....

Then with a pic of my K&N filter on my Snorkle that I posted on 4WD's facebook page, I won a little package from them. And the calender has nice ladies on in it. :brows:

well 1 ton tie rods are bought and being shipped, along with Hy-steer studs and washer things, had to order 1 set of spindle studs as had some bad ones. Now in need of wheel studs and trying to find them some place other then the parts store where they only carry like 2 and they are $3.50 each, then need open lugs on top of that and pick up a set of 1.5" spacers for it as well. And got me a set of lockouts as well and those should be shipped out soon. tomorrow be picking up rest of seals for the D60 and what I can for the D44 as well. helping a buddy swap out his tranny tomorrow so be dealing with that for a bit.

well got some parts from www.partsmike.com today, pass side arm is bolted on, drivers arm doesn't fit around ball joint, so have to grind on that some I guess. Also ordered spindle studs, and I ordered a set for a chevy knuckle, not a ford, oops that was last D44. So just going to go to NAPA and pick them up. So if any one needs some Chevy spindle studs let me know. :D

• 2 weeks later...
So the first time you sold the MJ was to upgrade?

Rob L. :nuts:

lol, I'm referring to this project go around. :nuts:

I'm lost? you sold MJ again?

no, he was referring to my first MJ that I had sold and went to an XJ cause of the 2 kids and wife who wheel with me, which is why sold it, got this MJ back cause I love the MJ, and have a CJ now for the wife so we can both wheel. So I'm able to build my MJ out right now how I want. :thumbsup: So if I sell something now from this MJ project it is cause I'm upgrading parts for the MJ. will not get rid of this MJ.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my new seats :D

picked me up some rock lights as well. :brows: this way I can work under it at night as it sits in my yard. :yes:

sold my H1's and 36's today so going to drop them off, then be picking up my 37's today as well. I love it when things just work out nicely. :jump: