Seinior Prank idea

Kenosha Warrior

I have an old toilet.

Ive measured and timed and me and a friend can get that toilet into the main lobby in 10 seconds, from a hidey spot behind a bush outfront of my school.

and just place it in the lobby.

Then leave a message on the Principal's door asking for our toilet back.

its going to be magic markered with the class year on the tank lid

Whats everyone think?

nothing destructive.. just some fun

kinda lame until you do it...it'd be pretty darn funny with pix.

better yet, drop your pants and sit on it and read a magazine...wear shorts that are tan underneath so you can't get in trouble for exposing yourself or anything. they can't fine you or get you in trouble..nothing illegal would be done...

kinda lame until you do it...it'd be pretty darn funny with pix.

better yet, drop your pants and sit on it and read a magazine...wear shorts that are tan underneath so you can't get in trouble for exposing yourself or anything. they can't fine you or get you in trouble..nothing illegal would be done...

If you really wanna spice it up, you could leave a fresh one in there for your janitor.

jamminz.gif :roll:

It doesn't hold a candle to pushing the guidance director's Fiat sedan onto the auditorium stage during the senior class dinner.

But go ahead. I hope your principal has a sense of humour. Our guidance director didn't ...

NO NO NO yer doon it all wrong. 1 u get a whole bathroom set / toilet sink , vanity and tp dispenser . 2 get two 8 ft 2x4 cut in half, a 4x4 piece of steel mesh and then make a square box and position the mesh in the midle of the box secured in place . 3 make a sutable stand fer the TP dispenser and vanity (or mount it to the sink depending on what u got ) .4 this is important get a piece of tarp or equivlent and secure it to bottom of the box making sure it is sealed tight all around(SO its not totaly distructive ) . 5 possition the toilet and accessories in the box and seccure . 6 get enuf concret to fill the box(i can't remember exactly how much to use) then load pre assembled art work and concret in to truck and cover with left over tarp (rember u might need to take water to the seen of the, well u know). and the last step goes with out sayn at this point, then sit back and watch ur work unfold in the mornin. :evil:

Based on your spelling of the title, I'm thinking you should be less focused on the senior prank on more on your schooling. ;)

Our class did nothing but kill the grass out front of our school with weed killer. Ofcourse it was in the shape of the numbers 2000.

10 bucks you get caught.

'Course I'm getting caught. My school has no shame. You streak, they laugh.

'cause I know. I left my clothes in the mud at a big football game and sent my naked body running in the opposite wearing a school flag.

I'm good with my schooling, Unlimmy :P I was tired. On my local forum I spelled it right.

but on bathroom fixtures. hrm.

jb welding a sink and faucet setup to the principal's door would be funny.

synchronized toilet flush......and make sure you get the females involved too. Count the number of heads in your school and find that number of accomplices to man each one. At precisely the same time, EVERYONE flushes, then runs.

It is destructive, though. I can vouch for that :brows:

Jeff

edit: this message will self-destruct in 10 seconds......

yep, overflow for one thing. Also, water run as black and murky as you have ever seen, and there were some verrrryy strange sounds coming from the plumbing inside the walls and ceilings. God only knows what all broke, but there were alot of service vans and maintenence people running around the rest of the day.

Heh, that was almost 20 years ago, and I remember it like it was yesterday.....good times.

synchronized toilet flush......and make sure you get the females involved too. Count the number of heads in your school and find that number of accomplices to man each one. At precisely the same time, EVERYONE flushes, then runs.

It is destructive, though. I can vouch for that :brows:

Jeff

edit: this message will self-destruct in 10 seconds......

that sounds like something out of a Porky's movie ... good stuff

I'll just say that I found out the hard way that used cooking grease doesn't come off concrete or brick. Neither does 20 gallons of it.

Yeah, school had out a reward on us for that one.

Be careful with what you do, but make sure it's memorable.

my brother Steve and his friends just did theirs on sunday...got a ladder and climbed to the second tier of the school (2 levels) on the parking lot side and hung a HUGE banner that said something like "Fahq Freshys" and Seniors Rule 2007.

cops kept driving by so they had to throw the ladder down on the second tier and lay flat not to be seen...then when they were done they ran to the parking lot at the workout place next to the school, loaded up the ladder, and left.

Steve got followed in his truck with the ladder by the dodge charger cop until he took a quick couple of turns, pulled in a driveway, and shut off everything.

apparently it's all been taken lightly as he's not in any trouble...

alarm clocks, hidden in random locations, set to go off at random times during finals.

tends to anger the administration a bit.

don't forget to be creative when placing, drop ceilings are great places to hide things, as are lockers that have a lock on them that noone has a key too.

be sure you get the battery powered electronic ones, they beep until the batteries die. the windup ones just don't last long enough to be truly annoying.

if you really want to make a mark, don't use roundup to write things, use diesel, it makes the soil barren, but the enviro nazis would probably freak out about that now adays.

Y'all are lucky, my principal was ever so watchful and had the local police watch the school at night the entire last week I was in school. I guess we all got enough pranks in while we were still in school that he knew something big was gonna happen. So as our payback to him having the police watch the school, none of us showed up for our graduation ceremony. Apparently he wasn't too happy about that one.

• 2 weeks later...
We had a sheep with the school logo dyed on it that was released into the pep rallye while the cheerleaders and band where going at it... Principal dident think it was as funny as eveyone else
Just watch out for the PETA people. They will tear you two new holes, one in front, and one behind your current a-hole. Well, they will try to, but when you grab a hamburger, they will all get sick, and leave, because it's too much for them to take.

My old high school has a school rock out back, with about 6-7" thick of paint on it. it got painted an average of once a week, every year since the school was built in like 67 or whatever. Anywho, a few buddies of mine did the prank of painting it pink, after moving it to the front of the school, and putting two water filled 2.5 ft beach balls on both sides. it looked like a huge wang in the schools front lawn.

the year before i graduated, a senior whos brother worked for a towing service had the principal's blazer or jimmy or whatever towed away a few mins after it got parked in the morning, and came back with an easily removeable vinyl skin that said some funny random quotes the principal would say (he always sounded like he was drunk, and very well may have been???) and their signatures on the carskin, about 275 names. He drove the car through the end of the school year like that.