Just Got My First Mj

A lot of you have probably been following the build of this truck for a long time. I saw it for sale, read through the build thread and knew I wanted it. Me and Jason(previous owner) worked out a deal and now the MJ is at it's new home in San Diego. The red LJ in the background is the Jeep I traded for the MJ. Jason needed 4 seats for the kids and I wanted a truck bed again.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a update. I put 35's back on it. Went with the mtr's. Can't wait to hit the trail and try them out. I'm not liking the powder coated black wheels. We have a lot of tight trails in this area and I keep scraping the wheels. Painting over powder coat just dosn't seem right. I'm considering doing some weld on rock rings for now. Ultimately I would like to get 37's and 17 inch wheels under this jeep but that will more than likely be next summer.

Very glad it went to another member (or at least somebody cool enough to join up).. It is one of the best on here.

I joined up as soon as I got it. I figured it's a good place to keep track of what I do to it over the years I plan to keep it. Plus I know some people on here want to keep track of this one.

• 3 weeks later...