Ok, part 2 of that update! This is the part where I dropped in the Spartan "Lunchbox" locker, and changed the oil and solenoids on the tranny. It was a bit of a pain to do those 2 jobs, however they were not stupid hard. Needless to say after dropping in the locker I was eager to go test it along with my new sliders, so off to the desert I went, and I found an old S-10 cab and decided to get up it, and drop the slider on it. Since I was so confident I had a locker, I though the rear would go up the cap with no issues, but it didn't :roflmao:so there you see me going forwards and backwards trying to get off that cab because as you might have imagined I went by myself, eventually I got off of it moving it slightly from where I originally found it lol.

Here are the pics of that

IMG_5077.JPG

IMG_5079.JPG

IMG_5081.JPG

IMG_5084.JPG

IMG_5085.JPG

IMG_5087.JPG

IMG_5120.JPG

IMG_5121.JPG

IMG_5122.JPG

IMG_4749.JPG

IMG_4750.JPG

IMG_4753.JPG

IMG_4754.JPG

IMG_4755.JPG

IMG_4760.JPG

IMG_4761.JPG

IMG_4763.JPG

IMG_4765.JPG

IMG_4747.JPG

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After that set of upgrades of course I had to go wheeling and test them out, and man did we test them. I had the opportunity to get in touch with Don Kingery (Username: daking) from Alamogordo, NM to ask him to join us for a local pretty mellow trail in Tularosa, NM which to my understanding I think it is now closed.. :bs: And I want to say about a week after that trail we went out to Las Cruces, NM to do a bit harder trail called "Amatista Ledges" and that one made the first nice dents to the rear of the bed, which oh well if you ain't scratching something you ain't having enough fun. Here are the pics 

IMG_5145.JPG

IMG_5148.JPG

IMG_5256.PNG

IMG_5255.PNG

IMG_5238.JPG

IMG_5240.JPG

IMG_5239.JPG

IMG_3648.JPG

IMG_3647.JPG

IMG_3637.JPG

IMG_5247.JPG

IMG_5248.JPG

IMG_5249.JPG

After those trails, I was pretty burn't out from MTBiking, so I sold one of my mountain bikes and decided to get a dirtbike. Which I think that was one of the best decisions of my life. Well, the day I went to purchase it, the very day before my buddy needed help picking up his new (to him) 39" BF Goodrich Baja T/A KR2 tires for his LJ. Here are the pics of that interesting weekend. 

Little side note from Comanche's before buying that dirtbike I had never had or ridden any sort of ATV or motorcycle before, I started from zero, but thankfully I learned to enjoy it. Just to give you peeps confidence to not be scared to try something new!

IMG_5455.JPG

IMG_5348.JPG

IMG_5382.JPG