Gift Ideas For Preteen Girls

Comanche County

Concert tickets to a group or musician that they like.

Gift certificates to a clothing store they like.

Electronics like nice headphones or mp3 players.

I would give the concert tickets. It will be a fun time and they will always remember.

My daughters are 13, 10, & 9. First piece of advice to you youngsters on here: do not wait until you are 37 to start having kids and then get all girls... :doh:

My suggestion? Gift cards of any sort.They will probably want to pick put their own stuff by those ages. iTunes cards are indeed a big hit for those who are electronically connected. 

(BTW: thirteen is not a preteen...  I am sure that she will point this out to you if you say that where she can hear you....  :banana:)

:agree: I was 48 when my daughter, and only child was born.I wasn't around her when she was growing up. I now have 3 Grand kids ages 4, 11 and 14.All girls.I don't have the foggiest idea in H*ll what to get them so I just send them a check, a card and a short note.

My 14 year old is aspiring a little higher this year: Beats headphones, iPhone 5, fashionable clothing [jeans with rhinestones on back pockets at $50 to $150/pair], an iPad, Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber CDs, etc.

She will be disappointed this year as almost none of that stuff is within our budget, and will be lucky to receive Rue21, Bath & Body Works, or Victoria Secret gift cards with her 'smaller' items.

Teenage girls aren't cheap.

She also informed me that when she turns 16 she wants my truck.

My daughters are 13, 10, & 9. First piece of advice to you youngsters on here: do not wait until you are 37 to start having kids and then get all girls... :doh:

Amen on that. My son (with the first wife @ 23 years years old when we had him), was always easy. He loved sports as I did, and a baseball glove, football, hockey skates or similar were all he wanted.

At 41, second wife, we had two girls. They both inherited their mother's love of jewelry, so they were easy too. Just more expensive.  :eek:

Amen on that. My son (with the first wife @ 23 years years old when we had him), was always easy. He loved sports as I did, and a baseball glove, football, hockey skates or similar were all he wanted.

At 41, second wife, we had two girls. They both inherited their mother's love of jewelry, so they were easy too. Just more expensive.  :eek:

:offtopic: .....You play Hockey in Alabama?     Now Back on Topic....mine are now 23 and 21....the boy is 17.....for the girls you can't miss with clothing ......Just don't pick it out yourself......ask one of the friends or a female acquaintance.....and beware.....for some reason they do not think camo is a color  :???:

Uh, you have three girls ages 11, 12, and 13?!?!?!?!?

I think we should take up a collection and get YOU something for Christmas.  You deserve it.

Amen...

I'll take more ammo please sir!

On the concert idea, The Band Perry is coming to town, they might like that, me not so much....but Don Williams is coming to town followed by Willie Nelson, then Gregg Allman (who btw lives about a mile away from me)....tough choices.

:agree: I was 48 when my daughter, and only child was born.I wasn't around her when she was growing up. I now have 3 Grand kids ages 4, 11 and 14.All girls.I don't have the foggiest idea in H*ll what to get them so I just send them a check, a card and a short note.

and a comanche.  they will all be getting a comanche.

Update....the youngest has her own business "sorta", she cleans house and dog sits for several neighbors.  She even made up her own business cards.  Found these ads and I think I've convinced her mother its time for a dog.

I love hounds and LGD Dogs, there's some beagle, bassett mixes and what looks like a Pyrenees mix nearby.

http://savannah.craigslist.org/pet/4251809240.html

00B0B_fDEWDl7YWtF_600x450.jpg

http://savannah.craigslist.org/pet/4246488547.html

00U0U_eLFDjm632n8_600x450.jpg

savannah.craigslist.org/pet/4250737015.html

01616_djenKW8VNrw_600x450.jpg

I'm sure the border collie looking dog is friendly but the kid in the kennel with the door shut just makes me feel anxious and uneasy ...

trapped in a cage with a 2yr old?  I have a feeling that dog is more nervous than you... :yes:

I'm sure the border collie looking dog is friendly but the kid in the kennel with the door shut just makes me feel anxious and uneasy ...

trapped in a cage with a 2yr old?  I have a feeling that dog is more nervous than you... :yes:

Just another chewtoy

Just another chewtoy

The dog? or the girl?