Even BETTER discount at 4WD Hardware

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn it! i forgot i could use this at 4 wheel parts too! :wall:

It's way more fun to call it in. Plus, as you saw, sometimes you get extra discounts that way. :cheers:

hey i might still call you. i looked at my bank account and it looks like they didnt add in my gift card. don't know if you can go into all that but ive got to call somebody lol

I used the discount @ 4wd, talked to Jordan, was very helpful.

But when my shocks came from UPS,

the box was open,

and the shock's boxes where open also.

parts where falling out while the man carried it to my house...

Sorry about that. Let me know if you're missing anything and we'll get you taken care of. I can't control the warehouse or UPS but I'll make sure you have what you need if something went missing in the shipping process. :cheers:

I used the discount @ 4wd, talked to Jordan, was very helpful.

But when my shocks came from UPS,

the box was open,

and the shock's boxes where open also.

parts where falling out while the man carried it to my house...

Sorry about that. Let me know if you're missing anything and we'll get you taken care of. I can't control the warehouse or UPS but I'll make sure you have what you need if something went missing in the shipping process. :cheers:

Thanks, no parts are missing sofar.

Thanks, no parts are missing sofar.

Good to hear!

Just to put it out there for everyone else, this is an on going process. You're name can be added at anytime...there is NO DEADLINE to get me your info.

The initial batch of member cards are going out in the mail this week and I'll get the others out as we get them in the system. Thanks again guys!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, let me first say it's been a pleasure dealing with everyone from the club. But, it's time for me to move on (from my current position...not the club). That being said, Devin will be the one to contact at 4WD to place an order. I will be located at the store in Coppell, TX if anyone wants to visit. You can also email me, or call my cell (PM me if you don't have it).

If you'd like to order with 4WD here is his contact info

Devin Black (devinb4wd)

DBlack@4wd.com

1-800-333-5535 x 835

I will still be in contact with Kristen to get people added to the list, so please feel free to email me with questions / to get added to the list. Thanks again guys!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is our point of contact. The comanche club member received a promotion in a different division. I never received a member card or anything. But Devin did all my quotes by email or you could call him directly. Great guy.

Well, let me first say it's been a pleasure dealing with everyone from the club. But, it's time for me to move on (from my current position...not the club). That being said, Devin will be the one to contact at 4WD to place an order. I will be located at the store in Coppell, TX if anyone wants to visit. You can also email me, or call my cell (PM me if you don't have it).

If you'd like to order with 4WD here is his contact info

Devin Black (devinb4wd)

DBlack@4wd.com

1-800-333-5535 x 835

I will still be in contact with Kristen to get people added to the list, so please feel free to email me with questions / to get added to the list. Thanks again guys!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to say that I called Devin today (our new contact) and had EXCELLENT service. We talked for a while about his 88 MJ and his 92 XJ. also he is working on a 94? grand cherokee. I scored a D30 lock rite locker for $214 shipped to my door! Highly recommend ordering from Devin! I had previously had a membership card from Rob that I of course lost, and Devin went and found my information, updated it and gave me the discount no questions asked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey everyone,

This is Devin at 4wd I'm happy to keep helping everyone on here out. I'm going to try and give a certain special deal everyday in the shoutbox. And of course the usual 10% clud discount and more when I can. I'm glad to keep everyone happy. You can message me on here, email me at dblack@4wd.com, or call 1-800-333-5535 ext 835.

Thanks,

Devin