PARTY AT PETE'S HOUSE!!!!

Automan2164

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction. I predict there will be so many people show that all that happens is one big a**ed party with no work being accomplished, or nobody shows.

I say either way the cops will be called. jamminz.gif

More than likely by Pete.. image_209027.gif

Prediction. I predict there will be so many people show that all that happens is one big a**ed party with no work being accomplished, or nobody shows.

:rotf:

It won't be the cops, it will be code enforcement!

End of July sounds great. I'm gonna have to seriously consider this trip. It would be cool to drive the MJ up, though I'm not sure I want to put it through that or not. I'm sure it would make it, but theres always that thought in the back of my head of what if it didnt, and then Id be stranded. AAA towing is good, but they will only get you so far. Ill be keep an eye on this and see what I can make happen. :thumbsup:

If you go through Strasburg, OH on I-77, you're free to spend the night at my place if you don't want to drive up in one day. If not, we could meet up somewhere and convoy partway.

End of July sounds great. I'm gonna have to seriously consider this trip. It would be cool to drive the MJ up, though I'm not sure I want to put it through that or not. I'm sure it would make it, but theres always that thought in the back of my head of what if it didnt, and then Id be stranded. AAA towing is good, but they will only get you so far. Ill be keep an eye on this and see what I can make happen. :thumbsup:

If you go through Strasburg, OH on I-77, you're free to spend the night at my place if you don't want to drive up in one day. If not, we could meet up somewhere and convoy partway.

I thought about you on this one. We still need to meet sometime when I'm in the neighborhood again. Ill ikeep you in mind when and if the time comes. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

that date is good with me but almost 12 hours to get there! soooo in the MJ that'll be at least a whole day lol i guess i could come in my car but wheres the fun in that right. although only two tanks of gas (both ways) vs. hell i don't know, like five in the MJ. anybody want to catch a ride and chip in on gas haha

Dang, looks like I won't be making it up north. Just happens to be the weekend before I take a week off work to go to CO. Couple that with the days I took off to go down to Joplin, my boss would flip for sure!