Comanche 4x4 Dually!

ridergoatee

ever notice how most times whenever you spot a really cool, unique vehicle. Its something that hasn't been made in years and has a slight cult following?

you never see someone make a dually hummer, why? other than the obvous that hummers suck, 'cause theres so many its just dumb.

Plus, Comanches pwn Hummers :D

Duallies are stupid off-road...

Once you let enough air out of the tire so that they touch (as it says i nthe ad) you create a massive friction point. Say hello to tire failure.

If you want a wide tire; buy one.

Although, I think it would be kinda cool to cruise around in.

Was it sold elsewhere,and if so,do ya recall price it went for?

I am not sure this was the same one, but here is the link from last March, it went for about 2K.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-Com ... 1020QQrdZ1

same vin between the both...

Funny.. How the miles went from 155K i march down to 112K in 9 months???? Looks like hes using the Miles from the donor XJ he used....

Also, if you look, they aren't 5 on 4.5 dually rims.. the adaptors are 5 on 4.5, but the actual wheels look about 5 on 7 or so....

Still a real pretty truck that I wish I could add to me collection!!!! I would prefer an Std, rather than auto ....

Ryan

Once you let enough air out of the tire so that they touch (as it says i nthe ad) you create a massive friction point. Say hello to tire failure.

i thought he just said "duallies are stupid offroad"?

or were you just proving the point ;)

duallies spread the weight of the truck out and reduce the contact pressure...good for sand bad for mud and rocks.

Hot Damn, has anyone re-read his add? He wants over $7600 + a little more. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-Com ... dZViewItem

I have seen a pristine (< 10,000 mi with cosmoline) 87 go for about $5,500 on ebay but never anything for this price. God bless him for restoring this great little truck and an important icon in jeep hostory, but I can get an early 90's 1.25 ton full size dually for about the same price.